Author Topic: Stakelbeck on Terror: Agricultural Jihad Against Israel - June 11, 2013  (Read 344 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Why do so many american jews hate or distrust great journalists like Stakelbeck and throw their lot in with muslim jew haters like BHO? 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I started this post to show a great show and not to divert it to Jew-hating. Remove your post!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
No, I won't remove it.  If you don't believe in the free exchange of ideas and opinions you should just say so.  I'd have more respect for you if you did.  And anyway, who died and made you king?