Author Topic: Muslim Joke I saw on facebook  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Muslim Joke I saw on facebook
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:29:49 AM »
"I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no oncoming traffic. A carload of bearded, loud, young Muslims shouting anti-American slogans with a half-burned American flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a 'Remember 9-11' slogan spray-painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly, they yelled 'Praise Allah!' and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18 wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself 'Man that could've been me!'

So today, bright and early, I went and got a job as a truck driver."

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Muslim Joke I saw on facebook
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 11:04:44 AM »
Trucker inspiration. XD

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 11:47:36 AM »
O thanks, this is really funny!   Best laugh I had today.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 11:54:04 AM »
A women dressed as a beekeeper told my wife that her clothing offended her. She told the ninja that her clothing offended her, and she would say it to her face if she could see it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 12:14:55 PM »
"I was sitting at a long stop light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no oncoming traffic. A carload of bearded, loud, young Muslims shouting anti-American slogans with a half-burned American flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a 'Remember 9-11' slogan spray-painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly, they yelled 'Praise Allah!' and took off before the light changed. Out of nowhere an 18 wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself 'Man that could've been me!'

So today, bright and early, I went and got a job as a truck driver."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 12:16:18 PM »
A women dressed as a beekeeper told my wife that her clothing offended her. She told the ninja that her clothing offended her, and she would say it to her face if she could see it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 01:46:18 PM »
awww danm it was only a joke?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2013, 02:07:37 PM »

Funny :)