Author Topic: Baby put in freezer for crying  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Baby put in freezer for crying
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2013, 06:45:40 PM »
It is true of women too, hence the popularity of abortion and what Casey Anthony did, but men are particularly not raised or groomed to be fathers at all anymore.

That's nonsense.

Secondly her point was that men shouldn't be left alone with babies!  By your logic, neither should women.  So I guess we need to give up the children to the govt?

I think you are confusing the "culture" of the ghetto (10 baby mamas) with american culture.   They are not the same and hopefully never will be.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 11:31:41 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2013, 10:01:11 AM »
God sees all, and those that hurt his little ones might as well have a milestone hung around their neck and sunk in the ocean!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2013, 10:10:07 AM »
Sorry it came off the way it did KWRBT. Most men if they are decent would not harm a baby and especially if they're a loving and protective father then it's ok. However I do think that men are by nature less nurturing and less attentive and less suited to the care of infants. Of course if someone's a dedicated single dad they should do all right. Part of the reasons why I posted that was a gut reaction.

I also think it's a good point though that Casey Anthony was influenced by pro-abortion culture. So-called ethicists are now saying that babies should be able to be killed up to a certain age so as not to put an undue burden on their parents or society. This has an effect on our culture.

It's step fathers that can't be trusted. There's a natural drive to murder the non-genetically related children in many species.