Author Topic: I saw coverage of Lautenberg's "funeral" on TV tonight.  (Read 564 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I saw coverage of Lautenberg's "funeral" on TV tonight.
« on: June 05, 2013, 11:28:11 PM »
They showed Hillary Sodom Clinton and Joe Biden (wearing a kippa). They had an American flag in the synagogue but I didn't see an Israeli one. His casket was wrapped in an American flag.

They said the body was taken to NJ and then taken on Amtrak from the Secaucus Junction Station named after him to Washington to lie in state. How goyish. And then the burial is at Arlington National Cemetery on Friday. Burial should be part of the funeral. It's so goyish the way they do it.

Is there a Jewish only section of Arlington National Cemetery?  Otherwise, isn't it wrong for a Jew to be buried there. I doubt a government cemetery would allow a Jewish only section because the liberals would say it's "discrimination".

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I saw coverage of Lautenberg's "funeral" on TV tonight.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 06:45:32 AM »
Is it permissible to bury malshan moser inside a Jewish centenary ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I saw coverage of Lautenberg's "funeral" on TV tonight.
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:33:57 AM »
They showed Hillary Sodom Clinton and Joe Biden (wearing a kippa). They had an American flag in the synagogue but I didn't see an Israeli one. His casket was wrapped in an American flag.

They said the body was taken to NJ and then taken on Amtrak from the Secaucus Junction Station named after him to Washington to lie in state. How goyish. And then the burial is at Arlington National Cemetery on Friday. Burial should be part of the funeral. It's so goyish the way they do it.

Is there a Jewish only section of Arlington National Cemetery?  Otherwise, isn't it wrong for a Jew to be buried there. I doubt a government cemetery would allow a Jewish only section because the liberals would say it's "discrimination".
No of course not you're usually buried together with those of your unit
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03