Author Topic: Obama's new spying scandal  (Read 459 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama's new spying scandal
« on: June 06, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
Obama is at it again.  His cronies are now spying on Verison Wireless users to "find potential terrorists".  Who's kidding who?  If Bush did this, the Hollywood left and the Democrats will push for Bush to be impeached.  As long as it's the "Great Obama", it's allowed.  What do you think about this?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama's new spying scandal
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 05:59:43 PM »
See my comments on this in the thread I started yesterday...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,69744.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:11:50 PM »
I didn't know that you started a post about this topic.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 10:25:32 PM »
I didn't know that you started a post about this topic.

I often find titles which don't exactly describe the event... It happens many times people post things and other's repost it later...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14