Author Topic: Rino Paul to Illegals: 'We Will Find a Place for all 12 million of you'  (Read 612 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
This guy is such an evil traitor....  If he and Christie are the future of the GOP... its over.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rand-paul-illegals-we-will-find-place-you-envisions-12-million-new-taxpayers

(CNSNews.com) - In his prepared text for a speech he is delivering today at the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference and Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles, Sen. Rand Paul (R.-Ky.) said to illegal aliens who want to live and work in the United States: “[W]e will find a place for you.”

Paul also said he envisions today’s illegal aliens becoming additional “taxpayers.”

“Imagine 12 million people who are already here coming out of the shadows to become new taxpayers,” said Paul.

Illegal aliens working in the United States today are not exempted from complying with the nation's tax laws anymore than they are exempted from complying with U.S. laws governing immigration or document fraud.

“First, everyone has to acknowledge that we aren’t going to deport 12 million illegal immigrants,” said Paul. “If you wish to work, if you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you.

“In order to bring conservatives to this cause however, those who work for reform must understand that a real solution must ensure that our borders are secure,” said Paul. “But we also must treat those who are already here with understanding and compassion.”

Paul said that his plan would first secure the border and then grant work visas to illegal aliens.

“The first part of my plan--border security--must be certified by Border Patrol and an Investigator General and then voted on by Congress to ensure it has been accomplished,” said Paul. “This is what I call, Trust but Verify.

“With this in place, I believe conservatives will accept what needs to come next, an issue that must be addressed: what becomes of the 12 million undocumented workers in the United States?” said Paul.

“My plan is very simple and will include work visas for those who are here, who are willing to come forward and work,” he said.

Paul said that his plan is not an amnesty but will put illegal aliens into a “probationary period.”

“Conservatives are wary of amnesty. My plan will not grant amnesty or move anyone to the front of the line,” said Paul. "But what we have now is de facto amnesty. The solution doesn’t have to be amnesty or deportation-a middle ground might be called probation where those who came illegally become legal through a probationary period.”

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/rand-paul-illegals-we-will-find-place-you-envisions-12-million-new-taxpayers#sthash.zmkb2pGr.dpuf

Offline Hoosier Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
Rino Paul is correct.  The place is gehenom.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Rino Paul is correct.  The place is gehenom.

Rino Paul wants to destroy this country... he wants all 12 million 'undocumented leftists' to become citizens... once that happens...  we are guaranteed to never have a president or major politician who is even slightly to the right of center.

And more importantly... it will feed the idea that all illegals have to do is jump over the border and wait... and eventually... stupid politicians will reward them for this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
By the way... Is 'Hoosier Kahanist'  Jbeige?