Author Topic: My modded facebook  (Read 727 times)

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
My modded facebook
« on: June 09, 2013, 11:08:23 PM »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: My modded facebook
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 11:11:22 PM »
Is this spam?

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »
No. lol

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:21:43 PM »
I thought someone hacked into your account.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2013, 11:22:58 PM »
What is this? Who are those Orientals writing all over in Chinese?

What is modded? You mean a screen shot? I just realized it was just an image.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 11:25:57 PM »
They're my Asian friends. I customize many web pages which is why I demonstrate it here.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 11:34:02 PM »
You should call them East Asian if you insist on calling them Asian. Jews are Southwest Asians. Even in college, when I told my Chinese Civilization teacher that Jews are also Asian because the Middle East is in Asia, she said that it should be called Southwest Asia. They don't like the term Middle East just like they don't like to be called Orientals. In that class I always called them East Asian and so did the teacher. Asia is a diverse continent. I don't think one race should hijack it. They say why should Europeans say East Asia is "the Far East" when in China they could call North America the Far East since the World is round. But saying East Asia is a fact no matter what.

I also think it's stupid that people say "Asian" as a race but also include Indians who are not Oriental under Asian. Indians used to correctly be labeled under Census forms as white. If something lists races and lists Middle Eastern in addition to Caucasian, I will write Caucasian since Middle Easterners are Caucasian so I think white Indians should do the same. If they would replace "Caucasian" with "European", then I would check off Middle Eastern since it's asking region, not race. Some morons think white means European.

It's just like the farce of "Hispanics" was made up by the "politically correct" Census Bureau. So-called Hispanics are not a race and come from diverse backgrounds but there they were lumped into one big fake race while with Asia, they took the continent name and misuse it as a race for some Asians.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 11:41:57 PM »
Ah the word Asian is a broad term.
Yes, the eastern continents regard the middle east as Asian.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 11:45:43 PM »
I absolutely despise the term Hispanic because it is a joke especially among real south Americans. I think its pretty sad that 3 generation people from PR and Mexico think that their race is actually Hispanic and don't know about their true roots as whites mixed with native americans and/or blacks  That is not a big deal but the problem comes when they get to think they're a "minority" and get liberal entitlements. They were never even discriminated against anymore than the Irish or Germans you don't see them going around asking for entitlements today (74 % of Puerto Ricans signed up for food stamps when the program came out). Most Puerto Ricans were and still are white, they speak a European language and have largely a European culture.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 11:48:38 PM »
Even worse is when you have dominicans saying they're not black they're hispanic

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 11:52:42 PM »
I will do Jtf soon. What race should I call it?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2013, 12:55:40 AM »
I will do Jtf soon. What race should I call it?

What do you mean "do" JTF?

I don't think you should call JTF a race because there are members of many races on the forum. Most of us are white but there's also Angry Chinese Kahanist. Occasionally there are blacks here also that don't associate with the dominant evil black culture.

It doesn't matter what your race is. It matters how you act.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:43 AM »
XD why so serious?!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2013, 02:01:15 AM »
So what do you mean by "do" JTF?