Author Topic: Are these real Muslims?  (Read 698 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Are these real Muslims?
« on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:33 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya

They believe Mohammad was a prophet but also incorporate parts of Hinduism and Buddhism. They seem more like Bahais.

Do they want to kill the infidels? Do real Muslims consider them to be infidels?

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Re: Are these real Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:59:32 AM »
Nah they're actually a genuinely peaceful bunch. They don't believe in sharia or jihad. Obviously everything they say completely contradicts the Quran, and that's why Sunni and Shia Muslims slaughter ahmadi's worldwide
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 03:04:48 AM »
What about Bahais or Druze? Bahais and Druze are not part of Islam. But the first time I heard of Ahmadis, it listed them as a Muslim sect. In Haifa, the Leftists brag about "6 religions living in peace".

Jews
Christians
Muzzies
Druze
Bahais
Ahmadis

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 03:05:23 AM »
Are the Ahmadis in Israel a threat to Israel like the Arabs are?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 04:01:20 AM »
Are these people related to the Sufi Muslims in any way??  I was always told the Sufis are supposedly the more "tolerant" Muslims and that they are hated by their rival Salafis, who are the majority of the Sunnis.   Then again, it's hard to know who is who in Islam.. I know I was reading somewhere that Rambam made friends with the dervishes and they were accepting of people of other religions and were the ones to officially adopt that "Jihad means Self-Improvment" rather than the real Quoranic meaning of Jihad, which literally means "Holy War".   The Sufis seemed more like apostates to Orthodox Islam, but then any apostate to Islam is better than a real, Orthodox/devout Muslim, in my book, as the Quoran states blatantly to enslave (book people) and then wipe out all Jews and Christians and to just plainly wipe out all polytheists, such as Hindus, etc.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2013, 04:31:04 AM »
I think they are heretics according to true Islam. As far as I know they are more benign and don't engage in the typical cruelty and violence of mainstream Islam.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2013, 01:59:28 PM »
What about Bahais or Druze? Bahais and Druze are not part of Islam. But the first time I heard of Ahmadis, it listed them as a Muslim sect. In Haifa, the Leftists brag about "6 religions living in peace".

Jews
Christians
Muzzies
Druze
Bahais
Ahmadis

They are different than Baha'is and Druze. Druze and Baha'is don't consider themselves to be Muslim since they reject the five pillars and the six articles of faith. Ahmadi's accept the five pillars and the six articles of faith but they have a new prophet named Gulan who told them that he abrogated jihad and sharia. Bahaism was a split from babism, which was a split from Shia Islam. Druze was also a split from Shia Islam and they also can no longer be considered Muslim since they have all kinds of different beliefs
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
When muslamics feel being weak, everywhere they pretend being as Sufis, before their central invasion arrives from the arab or turkey. So sufis are the best converters with least investments.

Real Muslims do consider Ahmadis to be infidels, but Ahmadis by themselves are as good as muslims with the load of an extra false prophet on their shoulders. The only consolation with Ahmadis is that they are no where in a position to make wars with anybody even with the most peaceful Buddhists, so sometimes they themselves look peaceful.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 05:32:36 PM »
When muslamics feel being weak everywhere they pretend being as Sufis, before their central invasion arrives from the arab or turkey. So sufis are the best converters with least investments.

Real Muslims do consider Ahmadis to be infidels, but Ahmadis by themselves are as good as muslims with an extra false prophet on their shoulders. The only consolation with Ahmadis is that they are nowhere in a position to make wars with anybody even with the most peaceful Buddhists, so sometimes they themselves look peaceful.
I think you are right. We shouldn't trust anything that calls itself Islam and sanctify the Quran. It's also true that the Sufism converted lots of people in Asia and Africa and turned them into full blown murderous quranimals.