Author Topic: Daily Kos: Jewish Republicans are Middle Class traitors  (Read 746 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Daily Kos: Jewish Republicans are Middle Class traitors
« on: June 11, 2013, 01:26:54 PM »
I don't even know where to start with all the wrongs in this article. I don't see how anyone Middle Class could be left-winging and want to tax their "Middle Class" status out of existence.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/06/01/981138/-American-Jews-Social-Responsibility-and-Middle-Class-Traitors#

For the life of me, as a Jew, I cannot understand why any American Jew can support a right wing conservative republican agenda.  Not only as voters have more Jews gone over to the “dark side” as Middle Class Traitors, but there also seems to be more Jewish republican politicians than ever before.

What’s going on here?  I’m proud to be Jewish.  I am not religiously observant by any means, but I strongly identify myself culturally as a Jew. And from a cultural perspective it was always a given that Jews believed in social responsibility. So how could so many of them become Middle Class Traitors?

Middle Class Traitors are members of the middle class who think they have more in common with the rich and/or think they will someday be rich or they are culturally ignorant and socially irresponsible. As a result, they support government policies and cast votes against their own interests and those of the middle class.

www.middleclasstraitors.com 

Is this description simply playing to the oldest of Jewish stereotypes relating to money?  It shouldn’t.  Because there are a lot more non-Jewish Middle Class Traitors in this country, the economic issues relating to money and being rich seem to have a universal appeal that transcends any religion.  In the case of Jewish Middle Class Traitors, however, I suppose that for many, I must also include the issue of Israel as well.

I don’t apologize for being a supporter of Israel though I do not always agree with the actions of their government.  I am certainly not pleased with Netanyahu’s recent tirade against President Obama over the context of his statement regarding pre-67 borders.  I happen to be very proud of my second cousin, Moshe Ahrens.  He was Israeli Ambassador to the United States, Defense Minister three times and finally Foreign Minister.  His protégé was Benjamin Netanyahu.

During the first three weeks of the Iraq war in 2003, I served as a civilian volunteer repairing communications equipment on an Israeli Defense Forces base outside of Tel Aviv.   My thought in 2003 was, “If not now, when?”

However, my first and primary allegiance is, and will always be, to the United States and my fellow citizens. 

To my fellow American Jews, simply because a right wing conservative politician makes self-serving statements that seem more pro-Israel than his opponent must not give you license to become a Middle Class Traitor and vote for him.  How can you trade a few supportive statements about Israel for a republican dismantling of the social safety network established in this country over the past 75 years in addition to the rest of their agenda? How can you do that to yourself and the middle class?

American Jews must owe their primary political allegiance to their fellow citizens of the United States, not to Israel.  To be a Middle Class Traitor and vote into office right wing conservative republican politicians simply because of a belief that these politicians say or show more support for Israel is unconscionable.  If you do that, you’re a Middle Class Traitor because these right wing conservative republican politicians make policy on a lot more issues than Israel. 

It may hurt you to hear it described this way, but you’re a Middle Class Traitor if you trade “a perception of greater support for Israel” for a right wing conservative republican agenda.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Daily Kos: Jewish Republicans are Middle Class traitors
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 02:33:46 PM »
If you are looking for a textbook example for "kike", there you have it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 02:37:35 PM »

That article is embarassing as a Jew... Indeed Zelhar I must agree that this guy deserves being called the K word...

Self-haters who claim to be 'culturally a Jew' are the WORST kind of back-stabbing traitors. They would sell Israel down the river if it meant getting free stuff from the government. It turns out every study ever done indicates that Conservatives are the MOST GIVING SOCIALLY compared to liberals.

If anyone is a traitor to the Jewish people it is liberal loons like the author of this piece of trash.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 02:57:05 PM »
What’s going on here?  I’m proud to be Jewish.  I am not religiously observant by any means, but I strongly identify myself culturally as a Jew. And from a cultural perspective it was always a given that Jews believed in social responsibility. So how could so many of them become Middle Class Traitors?
The bolded sentence snippet hits the nail on the head. This putz worships the false messiah of the negro.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 02:59:01 PM »
:laugh: :laugh: :::D

This guy's picture would be depicted under the definition of k*ke.