Author Topic: Israel vs Muslim world  (Read 542 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Israel vs Muslim world
« on: June 17, 2013, 05:47:07 PM »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israel vs Muslim world
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 06:24:54 PM »
This video is anti-Israel and an indictment against Israel.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:14:38 PM »
The video is not telling the truth in the sense, there saying their is freedom in Israel. Then why is Chaim Ben Pesach is barred from Israel. Why? cause he wants to defeat Arab terrorism and get a death penalty for Arab murderers.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:27:43 PM by Dan193 »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:47:31 PM »

Replace vid with LKZ picture.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 12:45:05 AM »
Oh my, that last picture of that poor lady is brutal. I imagine an acid attack by some moslim male. Absolutely disgusting of islam- where men think they are free to throw acid on any woman they please. Sick!

As far as Israel vs. the muslim world- a Jew should not be afraid of anyone but G-d.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »
Oh my, that last picture of that poor lady is brutal. I imagine an acid attack by some moslim male. Absolutely disgusting of islam- where men think they are free to throw acid on any woman they please. Sick!

As far as Israel vs. the muslim world- a Jew should not be afraid of anyone but G-d.

She doesn't have a clitoris. Men throw machetes at each other there to. Islam is the practice of death and desecration.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 01:03:32 AM »
Uh...well I did not know that... I was talking about her face having been disfigured by some muslim male attacker.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 01:19:35 AM »
Uh...well I did not know that... I was talking about her face having been disfigured by some muslim male attacker.

My intention is for you to look beyond what you can see, and really imagine their life. It's not like they think men are the big evil there. A woman likely did that "surgery" on her. The acid is the hideous tip of the iceberg. She only sees men as monsters, in the context of her whole life is hell.