Author Topic: Queer tells truth about slimy Jolie  (Read 671 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Queer tells truth about slimy Jolie
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 02:47:51 PM »
In this case she tells absolutely rubbish. I don't think it has anything to do with being brave or not, it is about making an informed decision based on known risk factors. I think Angelina Jolie made the right decision for herself.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:59:31 PM »
In this case she tells absolutely rubbish. I don't think it has anything to do with being brave or not, it is about making an informed decision based on known risk factors. I think Angelina Jolie made the right decision for herself.

I could not agree more.  Melissa Ethridge writes, "My belief is that cancer comes from inside you and so much of it has to do with the environment of your body. It's the stress that will turn that gene on or not."   Well this may be true, partially true, or false depending on the individual, but what it definitely is, is none of Melissa Ethridge's business.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 12:08:12 AM »
When Melissa Ethridge goes to medical school and becomes an MD and expert in the study of cancer, then she can give a valued opinion. I agree with the others here, Jolie made the right choice for herself.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2013, 12:43:34 AM »
Lol She only had a risk of developing breast cancer. This is now going to be a medical fad to mutilate yourself because you MIGHT develop breast cancer. Anyways, Angelina's paranoia which caused her to get mutilated can't be afforded by most people nor the test to get your genes tested. It would have been easier for her to get screened once a month at her house with the kind of money she has than to get her breasts removed. Every women(and some males) have a chance to develop breast cancer we don't see them cutting off their breasts in mass.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2013, 01:16:03 AM »
Wouldn't constant screening cause damage from the X-rays also?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 01:25:51 AM »
Yes, that is a good point. Honestly, it is her money, body etc and her choice to get her breasts removed. However, I think that in my opinion it seems a bit radical