Author Topic: I LOVE THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA- check this out  (Read 581 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I LOVE THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA- check this out
« on: June 21, 2013, 05:43:25 PM »
I received this email today

Dear [me],

Do you remember the story of Vince Li – a man who, five years ago, beheaded and cannibalized a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus?

Or the story of Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad, the convicted Palestinian terrorist who hijacked a plane – and stayed in Canada for 25 years under Canada's old, Liberal immigration system?

That’s why we introduced the Not Criminally Responsible Reform Act – to protect the public from high risk offenders and put victims first when decisions are made about people found not criminally responsible.

And that's why we also introduced the Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act – to make it easier to kick foreign criminals out of Canada.

I have good news – this week, the Not Criminally Responsible Reform Act cleared the House of Commons, and the Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act received Royal Assent and is now the law of the land.

Can you chip in $5 or whatever you can afford – and let us know these are the kinds of laws you want to see more of?

Sincerely,

Jenni Byrne
National Campaign Manager, 2011

P.S. You don't need to worry about Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad anymore – we kicked him out of Canada for good, on a one-way ticket to Lebanon.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: I LOVE THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA- check this out
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 04:22:59 PM »
I received this email today

Dear [me],

Do you remember the story of Vince Li – a man who, five years ago, beheaded and cannibalized a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus?

Or the story of Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad, the convicted Palestinian terrorist who hijacked a plane – and stayed in Canada for 25 years under Canada's old, Liberal immigration system?

That’s why we introduced the Not Criminally Responsible Reform Act – to protect the public from high risk offenders and put victims first when decisions are made about people found not criminally responsible.

And that's why we also introduced the Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act – to make it easier to kick foreign criminals out of Canada.

I have good news – this week, the Not Criminally Responsible Reform Act cleared the House of Commons, and the Faster Removal of Foreign Criminals Act received Royal Assent and is now the law of the land.

Can you chip in $5 or whatever you can afford – and let us know these are the kinds of laws you want to see more of?

Sincerely,

Jenni Byrne
National Campaign Manager, 2011

P.S. You don't need to worry about Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad anymore – we kicked him out of Canada for good, on a one-way ticket to Lebanon.

Wow... he managed to get 3 variations of Mohammad in his name... I'm sure the 'prophet' would be proud.