Author Topic: We should recognize Kosovo as part of Serbia  (Read 4566 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
We should recognize Kosovo as part of Serbia
« on: July 01, 2013, 03:52:18 AM »
However the in return for that recognition Serbia must move its embassy to Jerusalem & recognize Judea & Sammaria (the so called west bank) & Gaza as part of Israel.
What's fair is fair friends help friends & you scratch my back I scratch yours so to speak.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: We should recognize Kosovo as part of Serbia
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 03:59:11 AM »
However the in return for that recognition Serbia must move its embassy to Jerusalem & recognize Judea & Sammaria (the so called west bank) & Gaza as part of Israel.
What's fair is fair friends help friends & you scratch my back I scratch yours so to speak.

They might be different kinds of muslims. Putting them together is what makes them want to kill each other as they love best. If only there was a way to let the two terrorist "nations" have some sort of contact with each other, they would kill each other and make all our lives easier.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 04:25:12 AM »
They might be different kinds of muslims. Putting them together is what makes them want to kill each other as they love best. If only there was a way to let the two terrorist "nations" have some sort of contact with each other, they would kill each other and make all our lives easier.
Serbia is a Christian nation & the so called "Kossovars" are thousands of miles away from the ersatz "Palestinians".
So I do not see your point.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:14:22 PM »
Israel is one of many countries that failed to recognize separatist nazis. Serbian embassy in Israel:

http://telaviv.mfa.gov.rs/index.php

Working Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 17:00 hours
The Consular Section is open to public: 9:00 - 13:00 hours

Holidays

Adresa
10, Bodenheimer St.
62008 TEL AVIV
ISRAEL

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 03:02:01 AM »
Crack is the devil's candy; getting high off your own soul.

Spread that to the kids so they don't buy the mudrat crack.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge