Author Topic: The Order 777  (Read 4371 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
The Order 777
« on: June 28, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
http://globalresistance.webs.com/aboutus.htm

I think for both Jews and Christians we doing a realy good job. Just take the time to learn something about the Order 777:

About us :
The Order 777 is a Paraintelligence Service structured in Special Operation Units (SOU).
Task of The Order 777 is to fight the threat of Islamic Terrorism on 3 Levels:

- Operations to expose Islamic Terrorists, their Networks and  Activities.
- spiritual Warfare to fight Islam itself.
- assistance in founding Citizen Militias with purpose of self- protection of Communities which are directly terrorized by Jihadists.

Members of The Order 777 are operating alongside different Secret Services in various Countries.
The Order 777 is an Christian Brotherhood,
outside Europe especialy dedicated to support Christians in:

Democratic Republic Congo,Nigeria,Liberia,Sierra Leone,Casamance Region in Senegal,Egypt,southern Sudan,Armenia,Lebanon and Israel to name just some of them .

You find a few Samples of how The Order 777 operates in our Video Section with Explanation to the Operations written amongst the Videos.

Members of The Order 777 are in general reformed Characters who converted to Christianity,dedicated to protect Christendom against the onslaught of Islam.

Further Task and Goal of The Order 777 is to build an save Haven for its Members after their Retirement. A save Haven in Form of a Settlement on private Property in a secret Location. A Vision which The Order 777 Mentor Lonnie Earl Johnson once described as "Building the new Jerusalem in the Heart of Darkness...a Light to inspire others to follow our Example".

More information about the Order 777:
http://globalresistance.webs.com/

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: The Order 777
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 10:53:41 PM »

This video is posted on 777 web page.  :o :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »

This video is posted on 777 web page.  :o :'(

Yes i know it. The Order 777 is doing alot with the Serbians and also helping people like Milorad Ulemek that is in prison now.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 08:20:35 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 08:23:45 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 08:31:35 AM »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 11:18:12 PM »
Why do they disrespect the pyramid, are they saying that the U.S. is the NWO? That is a progressive FDR symbol that has nothing to do with anything else...
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:22:56 AM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 11:02:18 AM »
Why do they disrespect the pyramid, are they saying that the U.S. is the NWO? That is a progressive FDR symbol that has nothing to do with anything else...

This is a symbol against the Illuminati.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 12:33:55 PM »

I guess the eye of providence was on the original seal.

http://greatseal.com/symbols/explanation.html
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 10:03:42 PM »
Which died out, and America has nothing to do with.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 10:06:36 PM »
They started the EDL, why are they a separate group? If they are a law abiding group we should support them...

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 03:34:25 AM »
They started the EDL, why are they a separate group? If they are a law abiding group we should support them...
No, a few members of them started the EDL. Some of them didnt agree with the EDL and the Order is working on a verry other way then the EDL. The Order is working underground the mpst of the times and visit Christian Militias all over the world to fight Islamic extremists. What is law abiding? I dont see myself as a ' law abiding ' person...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 03:52:59 AM »

I'm the Illuminati.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2013, 04:13:29 AM »
Some years ago this nick greger said that the 'leader' of JTF attended the edl demo in Amsterdam, and then posted a picture that had me, Paul Weston and someone else in it...

with me cut out of the picture.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2013, 04:23:40 AM »
Some years ago this nick greger said that the 'leader' of JTF attended the edl demo in Amsterdam, and then posted a picture that had me, Paul Weston and someone else in it...

with me cut out of the picture.
Nick has nothing against the JTF. Not sure why someone cut you out of the picture....

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2013, 04:29:29 AM »
http://lionheartuk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/our-enemies.html

Alan Lake and who ever surrounds him were seeking to start a war on English soil, using English patriots, in the name of an English defence. Let it be known that if there is ever to be a war upon English soil it will be a defensive war dictated by the English, not Europeans or Canadian Jews and their Irish puppets.

We dictate what happens upon English soil, isnt that right Snowy?

Alan Lake and whoever supports him, and Steven Yaxley-Lennon & Kevin Carroll declared war upon the people of England, and there will only be one winner at the end of a war, and your world has just become alot smaller around you and your close associates.

You will see in the coming days that I am not linked to this man other than by his convinient finger pointing, but the same cannot be said for those linked right to the top and people like Geert Wilders.

You think I take my name lightly 'Lionheart of England'?

Now we know exactly who our enemies are!

Whahahahaa!!!

He claims, just like every leftist, that Alan Lake funded the edl and dictates them what to do, for ulterior motives. This is what every nazi claims as well.
Then he calls himself a Knight Templar, uses a number taken from Kaballah and says the edl declared war against the people of england,

and all this while wearing a white hoodie and sneakers.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2013, 04:34:18 AM »
I can link Alan Lake to the very top of the political elite within the anti-jihad movement in Europe, which includes Geert Wilders. The European ideological political side of the movement which includes Fjordman and Alan Lake has set out their own vision for Europe, of which Breivik followed to a T, even naming them as the writers he most followed and quoted. The English Defence League was a part of that plan and a tool in their hands, maybe like Breivik himself (time will tell), and Lake had to remove me at the beginning because of my initial influence because it was not inline with his plans and control over the movement.

This is ridiculous. Alan Lake never controlled the edl and I know this because he is a good friend of Roberta and I have met him numerous times. He never gave a penny to the edl, he has only lend them equipment.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2013, 05:45:36 AM »
I dont give much about the problems and complains about the EDL. I havent been there at the time this things happend. I opend this thread because of the Order 777. I think we're doing a great job. I dont have  time to argui about the past, and about the things that happend with founders and/or leaders within the EDL. I think a lot of Jews and non Jews on this forum agree with the Order 777 and about our way of working. We fight Islam. We have members and supporters from all over the world. Most of them white Europeans, but also a lot of Jews and black Cristians in Africa that are persecuted by Islam.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 04:34:08 PM »
I dont give much about the problems and complains about the EDL. I havent been there at the time this things happend. I opend this thread because of the Order 777. I think we're doing a great job. I dont have  time to argui about the past, and about the things that happend with founders and/or leaders within the EDL. I think a lot of Jews and non Jews on this forum agree with the Order 777 and about our way of working. We fight Islam. We have members and supporters from all over the world. Most of them white Europeans, but also a lot of Jews and black Cristians in Africa that are persecuted by Islam.

We should send armies to free the slaves of Dubai.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 07:40:15 PM »
http://lionheartuk.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/our-enemies.html

Whahahahaa!!!

He claims, just like every leftist, that Alan Lake funded the edl and dictates them what to do, for ulterior motives. This is what every nazi claims as well.
Then he calls himself a Knight Templar, uses a number taken from Kaballah and says the edl declared war against the people of england,

and all this while wearing a white hoodie and sneakers.
Maybe he cut you out, out of respect for you...