Author Topic: Samantha Power urges U.S. to conquer and destroy Israel (great new video)  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Done

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
The Like button isn't working.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
What a filthy POS pig.  May she rot in jehendum with Arafat, Stalin, and Hitler.  And, Oy Gevalt, the sick liberal jews just love her and her evil boss BHO. 

Is the video available on Youtube?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
She looks like an ugly lesbian.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
She looks like an ugly lesbian.

Unfortunately, I think she's married to a self hating jew law professor.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Unfortunately, I think she's married to a self hating jew law professor.

Wikipedia says she met him when campaigning for Obama.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
When she returned to the United States, she attended Harvard Law School, graduating in 1999. The following year, she published her first book, Realizing Human Rights: Moving from Inspiration to Impact (edited with Graham Allison), a compilation of essays by leading human-rights scholars and practitioners. Her second book, A Problem from Hell: America and the Age of Genocide, grew out of a paper she wrote while attending law school. The book won the Pulitzer Prize for General Non-Fiction and the J. Anthony Lukas Book Prize[5] in 2003. It offers a survey of the origin of the word genocide, the major genocides of the 20th century, as well as an analysis of some of the underlying reasons for the persistent failure of governments and the international community to collectively identify, recognize and then respond effectively to genocides ranging from the Armenian Genocide to the Rwandan Genocide. This work and related writings have been criticized by the historian Howard Zinn for downplaying the importance of "unintended" and "collateral" civilian deaths that could be classified as genocidal;[6] and by Edward S. Herman[7] and Joseph Nevins[8]

She's not Left Wing enough for the animal self-hating Jew Howard Zinn. I guess self-hating Jews are even worse than Anti-Semitic goyim.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer

She's not Left Wing enough for the animal self-hating Jew Howard Zinn. I guess self-hating Jews are even worse than Anti-Semitic goyim.

Without the support of the self hating jews, Obama probably would not have been elected and re-elected president.  They voted for him in huge numbers (80%), and probably raised more money for him than any other group of people in the US.  The perfidy of these self hating jews will live in infamy.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
This animal Samantha Power is married to Cass Sunstein.
Is he Jewish?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
This animal Samantha Power is married to Cass Sunstein.
Is he Jewish?

בס''ד

Yes.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Look who decided to show his face. JR!!! And not Good ol' JR from WWE I might add.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Look who decided to show his face. JR!!! And not Good ol' JR from WWE I might add.

Who are you talking about?

Are you referring to a character on the show 1980's TV show Dallas?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Who are you talking about?

Are you referring to a character on the show 1980's TV show Dallas?

If you were wondering if I was referring to JR Ewing, no, I wasn't.

I was referring to Jim Ross from WWE.

I just saw Joshua Rosenberg replied to that video.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oh. JR is Joshua Rosenberg from Australia. I didn't think of that.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Joshua Rosenberg 17 hours ago
I am a Jew pall. If I marry a Christian woman, we will celebrate both holidays and make sure that my children are educated on both sides. I am Jewish and I observe the Jewish holidays but we also celebrate Christmas at Grandma's house. Additionally, my future wife will be Catholic and we will celebrate Christmas and Easter with her family while we celebrate r, Passover, Hanukkah and the sabbath with my family.

Is this animal even Jewish? Is he talking about his maternal grandmother? Did his father marry a shicksa? Or is his mother Jewish but his dad is a Non-Jewish product of intermarriage? Either way, it seems either his grandparents or parents intermarried.

How does he get on that subject from the topic of Power?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member

Is this animal even Jewish? Is he talking about his maternal grandmother? Did his father marry a shicksa? Or is his mother Jewish but his dad is a Non-Jewish product of intermarriage? Either way, it seems either his grandparents or parents intermarried.

How does he get on that subject from the topic of Power?

Rosenberg is a Jewish surname but I don't know if he is Jewish or not.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
It's also the name of a Nazi. It could be a common German name.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/long-lost-diary-nazi-alfred-rosenberg-expected-bring/story?id=19393087#.UcCv6_ksmSo

Really? I didn't knew that. I do know many Jews do have German surnames.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Didn't realize she was married to Cass Sustein...Wow she is strange.  Its amazing how accurate the bible is, all things are coming to pass predicted by John the Revelator.  God Bless Israel..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
It is sad to see how nazis always put the blame on us Serbs for the events in tiny city of Srebrenica. Then they go after our Jewish friends. Before the heroic liberation of Srebrenica the
Muslims murdered 3500 Serb civilians. On Christmas day January 7th they murdered entire Serbian village called Kravice and that was a last drop in full glass for our army. What followed is pure military action where nazis totally perished. Women and children were pun on buses and sent to muslim controlled city-Tuzla. I will not go to any events in WWII and concentration camps in that area. Why the Serbs and their friends Jews are not allowed to defend themselves?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:36:36 AM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
And so it begans....the treck to destroy Israel with alot of ME countries.  This has been the plan all along of this administration and its coordination with the Muslim Brotherhood.