Author Topic: "Clearly explained why Orthodox Jews refuse to serve in IDF"  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 *(Not endorsement in any way) For comments and knowledge of mentality etc.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Clearly explained why Orthodox Jews refuse to serve in IDF"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 09:57:28 PM »
This guy sounds similar to Neturei Karta.

I think he is the new face of the NK. I listened a little to him. I think he is NK although they had to revamp the image a little.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 10:51:01 PM »
I think "true Torah Jews" is a naturei Karta outfit, if I'm not mistaken.    So why would they talk about refusing to serve in the army as if they represent charedi society?  They refuse to even live in Israel and they support arabs.   It's nothing but dishonest missionary type crap from the NK camp.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 11:28:14 PM »
Why would he be upset that Judaism has been "supposedly" changed from a 'Religion' to a "Land, Language and Culture". Was Yiddish and Ladino wrong? Those are distinctly Jewish languages from a Jewish Culture that arose in diaspora. Are the prophecies of Tanakh wrong in saying that the people of Israel would return to their land and their language would be restored? Interestingly, the only memory that serves me of the Jewish people solely being a religion is in the Book of Esther by anti-semite Haman and other modern day anti-semites
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 12:37:21 AM by kyel »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 11:57:28 PM »
I know many of my friends kides don't want to do IDF because:
A.They don't want to be in a situation where they are forced to throw fellow Jews out of their homes.
B.Forced to hear women sing at these military shows.
C.Substandard levels of kashrut.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 08:49:04 AM »
This is an excellent video and explains how we Christians and Jews are both being persecuted.  Even in the church their are false preachers who put their own interpretations to the Congregations instead of real truth of God's word. (They are apostates)   Jews must resists and stand strong for God's word, just as the true Christians are fighting division within the church and persecution from Islam and the Governments.  Evil forces are always lieing and trying to drive a wedge to divide God's people from him...satan has his henchmen working full time!