Poll

What is the biggest miscarrage of justice

OJ Simson getting off for killing his wife
11 (61.1%)
Casey Anthony getting off for killing her child
3 (16.7%)
George Zimmerman getting off for killing Martin
0 (0%)
Michael Jackson getting off of molesting a kid.
4 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: What is the biggest miscarrage of justice?  (Read 2706 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What is the biggest miscarrage of justice?
« on: August 01, 2013, 04:58:32 PM »
What is the biggest miscarrage of justice?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: What is the biggest miscarrage of justice?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »
I consider the MJ child molestation to be the biggest miscarriage of justice of all those which you listed. This is because the victims of his crime are still alive and still suffering from the emotional scars of his action. This is how I measure the sins of a person, whether they affect other people beside the immediate victim.

But the biggest miscarriage of justice today is the release of 104 blood-drenched terrorists for the purpose of a 'good will' gesture. The damage caused to the families of the victims of terror is immense and the pain which is re-ignited by this miscarriage of justice is gut-wrenching. I know because this news has upset me to the point that I am losing sleep and have trouble digesting my food.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »
PS: MJ was accused and apparently did molest several kids, not just one...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 05:10:18 PM »
It is either OJ or Casey Anthony, whose case I am not familiar enough to know for sure if she had indeed got away with murder.

In the case of MJ I think molestation is not as bad as murder and he payed them allot of hush money so as traumatic as it was it doesn't come near as bad as getting murdered.

Of course in Zimmerman  there was a miscarriage of justice as well because he should have never been prosecuted for defending himself, he should have been given a medal for good citizenship.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »
It is either OJ or Casey Anthony, whose case I am not familiar enough to know for sure if she had indeed got away with murder.

In the case of MJ I think molestation is not as bad as murder and he payed them allot of hush money so as traumatic as it was it doesn't come near as bad as getting murdered.

Of course in Zimmerman  there was a miscarriage of justice as well because he should have never been prosecuted for defending himself, he should have been given a medal for good citizenship.

No amount of money can repair the damage done to the victims of MJ... Murder is a death penalty crime and that punishment should be meted out to those who have been found guilty of taking anothers life. But the victims in both cases were just one or two people... As I said previously my gauge of how terrible the sin is comes from how many people are harmed by the perpetrator. I still think MJ's victims are harmed for life...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
No amount of money can repair the damage done to the victims of MJ... Murder is a death penalty crime and that punishment should be meted out to those who have been found guilty of taking anothers life. But the victims in both cases were just one or two people... As I said previously my gauge of how terrible the sin is comes from how many people are harmed by the perpetrator. I still think MJ's victims are harmed for life...
I think in some of the cases greedy parents pimped their boys to MJ. How could parents let their child go unsupervised to a sleep over at the house of a person who is a known pedofile ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 05:22:03 PM »
I think in some of the cases greedy parents pimped their boys to MJ. How could parents let their child go unsupervised to a sleep over at the house of a person who is a known pedofile ?

True, so the parents are also guilty of doing this to the children. So many people were harmed and he walked free.... He might still be alive if he was actually found guilty of the crime...

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 05:22:30 PM »
Since I have to pick between the 3 that you listed (I'm totally ignoring Zimmerman for obvious reasons), I have to pick O J Simpleton... because, after all, he killed two people, not one.  And you should have listed Israel's freeing of those Fakestinian murderers, because then it would have been a no-brainer.  I see red just thinking about this traitorous maneuver by Bibi.

Having said that, both Michael "What's wrong with molesting young boys" Jackson and Casey "I killed my daughter and now I can party" Anthony got away with their crimes and, in both case, it, too, was a horrible miscarriage of justice.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 05:37:48 PM »
I also think that the OJ and MJ trails are a miscarrage of justice.  The Casey Anthony case, I'm not sure.  The Zimmerman case was not a miscarrage of justice.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 08:19:30 PM »
The Zimmerman was a miscarriage of justice????

I know the OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson trials were and I think the Casey Anthony trial was too.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »
Are you a troll, listing Zimmerman?????

Anyway the answer is not on the list, it's Lewinsky setting 104 mass murderers free because his overlord Obama told him to do so.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2013, 10:24:18 PM »
Zimmerman trial...he followed and killed Trayvon like he was a bug and not human being
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:15 PM »
You have some obsession with trayvon martin?   Seems like you love to imply that Zimmerman did something wrong at the JTF forum.
Including Zimmerman in this list is a miscarriage of justice.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
Zimmerman trial...he followed and killed Trayvon like he was a bug and not human being

Do bugs beat humans to a bloody pulp slamming their head into the ground?   It was a very obvious case of self-defense.  You are twisted.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 12:16:52 AM »
Trayvon did to Zimmerman what people do to bugs. People step on bugs causing them to die and bleed all over the ground. Luckily Zimmerman did not die from Trayvon stepping on him.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »
This is idiocy.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
I put the Zimmerman case in the poll for the variety.  I also wanted to see your opinons on it.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2013, 06:41:40 PM »
Do bugs beat humans to a bloody pulp slamming their head into the ground?   It was a very obvious case of self-defense.  You are twisted.
My sentiment exactly! 

Keep this in mind: Black people would never say that a White person did the right thing by killing a Black person -- even if the Black person were about to kill the White person... which was about to happen to poor Zimmerman.  Luckily for him, he had a gun. 

Luckily Bernie Goetz had a gun, too.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »
My sentiment exactly! 

Keep this in mind: Black people would never say that a White person did the right thing by killing a Black person -- even if the Black person were about to kill the White person... which was about to happen to poor Zimmerman.  Luckily for him, he had a gun. 

Luckily Bernie Goetz had a gun, too.

Amen,

Serbian army has a screw loose or something to defend that scumbag Trayvone... The more evidence we know the more it is clear that Zimmerman acted properly. Only whack-jobs and racists support the Martin family.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2013, 08:29:43 PM »
What matters to me is who started this fight? Trayvon just walked to his brother's home and if that is the crime...Anyway, who could name only one country where the killer like Zimmerman would not be convicted?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2013, 05:50:49 AM »

Just so... That fact escapes most people for some reason or another  :::D Even some of the older kids were quite happy with the so called deal... I never followed the details much but it seemed the kids Jackson liked having around were sort of old enough to tell him where to go if they did not like what he was selling... I think many of the children in that situation were a product of their parents opportunist upbringing and were quite happy staying at  happy land being plied with gifts and G-d knows what else.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 09:11:58 AM »
I put the Zimmerman case in the poll for the variety.  I also wanted to see your opinons on it.

Isn't it obvious that he wasn't???

The Zimmerman case shouldn't be a miscarriage of justice. He did the right thing.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 01:34:00 PM »
Isn't it obvious that he wasn't???

The Zimmerman case shouldn't be a miscarriage of justice. He did the right thing.
The miscarriage of justice was that he was put to trial, which he was meant to lose. The judge was biased and the media tried to pressure the jury to convict him.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2013, 02:41:20 PM »
I picked the OJ trial because, even if there had been video of OJ killing Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, the black jury still would have voted him innocent.  This trial was all about race.  The verdict had already been decided when the jury was picked.  Granted, the police were sloppy in their investigation, but not enough to warrant an innocent verdict.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 08:32:47 PM »
I think Casey Anthony was worse because her child had absolutely no way to defend herself whatsoever. At least OJ attacked adults who could in theory have mounted some level of self-defense. Of course both are horribly evil. It could also be argued that OJ was worse because he killed two people and not just one. I just feel worse for that little child.