Author Topic: In merit of what thing are we seeing our Arab enemies fighting each other?  (Read 1007 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
In Israel's history, it has been unusual that our enemies have been fighting
to such as an extent (in different countries), one against another as we have seen this year.
Would any one like to suggest in merit of what thing or act are we seeing our Arab enemies fighting each other?

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
We have Zero merit.

But G-d has a Timetable which is not related to merit, and the Torah foretold about Ishmael:

"He will fall in the face of all his brothers" (Breishis 25) - "At the End of Days when the Ishmaelites will fall by their own hands, then will the Son of David sprout" (Ba'al HaTurim).

And that time may have come.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
In Israel's history, it has been unusual that our enemies have been fighting
to such as an extent (in different countries), one against another as we have seen this year.
Would any one like to suggest in merit of what thing or act are we seeing our Arab enemies fighting each other?

A learned man such as yourself forgets this basic Torah admonition concerning the descendants of Ishmael:

"And he shall be a wild donkey of a man: his hand shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the face of all his brethren.'" (Bereshit 16:2)

In countries such as Syria and Egypt there is a power struggle between warring Islamic factions. Both sides are fundamentalist and therefore extremely wicked. I hope this infighting continues for years. When it is all over though our Arab savage "friends" will direct all of their energy, resources and time to slaughtering the Yahud. The war of Gog and Magog is upon us.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Better for them to be killing each other than to us.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It is all our fault, us Zionist Jews, everything that happens on G-ds green earth is because of us...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Great analysis Dan Ben Noah! I implied that it wasn't merit but merely Muslims being Muslims earlier.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I love the expression "sand chimpout."

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
We should hope, wish and pray that the muslamic infighting shall be prolonged, escalated and shall grow very very intensive. So that the resulting hollow muslamic empire shall remain too weak to pose any severe problems to the Israel and Jews and shall be eliminated completely by the force of G_d.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:31:44 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I would humbly suggest this is occurring in the merit of ...

Well, I couldn't think of a good joke, so I give up.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israel should take advantage and liberate Sinai!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hopefully in Gd's grace, it is an opportunity for Israelis to wake up and create a real right wing Torah abiding government.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
http://sami119.tripod.com/shemaisrael/id65.html

I think this is a very interesting interpretation of Ishmael. I have never realized the Zohar had many predictions concerning Ishmael that are coming true in our days.

).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://sami119.tripod.com/shemaisrael/id65.html

I think this is a very interesting interpretation of Ishmael. I have never realized the Zohar had many predictions concerning Ishmael that are coming true in our days.

).

This is true, I have heard some of them...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14