Author Topic: Bolschewik german women to paraplegic protester: Stand up if you talk to me.  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
At demonstration against Quatar sponsered Islam Center in Munich:

This gouvernment sponsered animals become more and more inhuman. Disgusting.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
What is this "Freedom Party", they are not neonazis ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It looks like communist anarchists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

No, they are no NeoNazis.

http://diefreiheit.org/home/

Basically it is a mix of politicians from the mainstream political parties, who think that Islam is a problem and is not handeled well by their former party.

The problem they have imo is that they want to keep the welfare state and all the other elements that have caused the Islam Problem. They are imo too moderate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It looks like communist anarchists

The woman is the bolschewik and the guy in the wheelchair is the protestor of the freedom party.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The woman is the bolschewik and the guy in the wheelchair is the protestor of the freedom party.
Yes that's what i meant the lousy woman is a Bolshevik Anarchists they have no respect for anyone
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                           :fist:

Disgusting nazi-like cruelty, not surprising!