Author Topic: The Ayatollah on Sex with Infants:  (Read 7550 times)

Offline Malik

• Junior JTFer
Re: The Ayatollah on Sex with Infants:
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 05:38:45 AM »
But if it varies with each muslim country then its proportionally the culture which classifies a countries status.

I don't know, its almost like some muslims fear development because they think its bad.

newman

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 05:50:41 AM »
But if it varies with each muslim country then its proportionally the culture which classifies a countries status.

I don't know, its almost like some muslims fear development because they think its bad.

Now you're getting it, malik. The less islamic or more secular a muslim country is, the better off are it's citizens ( if you exclude the free gift of oil reserves).

Look at Turkey versus Iran.

Yes there is fear of advancement with some muslims. There are some christians who wish to stop the clock...such as the amish. They only represent less than .01% of the christian world. Muslims who oppose or fear change represent a much larger number.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 12:11:12 PM »
The only thing is that the amish aren't strapping bombs on their children to use them as weapons, or using their own mothers and wives as human shields to carry out cowardly attacks on innocent human beings.

How does any faith serve mankind as much as it's adherents would be willing to sacrifice their own humanity in defense of it?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2007, 11:44:36 PM »
I figured out Kohmani was a pedo long ago, just look at his face. He has a true pedo face.