Author Topic: London - Holocaust Survivors Body Found in Suitcase  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
London - Holocaust Survivors Body Found in Suitcase
« on: July 22, 2007, 03:17:58 AM »

London, UK - A farm worker in Milton Common made a gruesome discovery when he opened a suspicious suitcase on his farm field. He found stuffed into the suitcase a charred body from an old woman, which authorities have identified as the body of 94-year-old, Holocaust survivor, Mrs Thea Zaudy, from Notting Hill Gate.

Now Thames Valley Police are saying that a a 23-year-old man, from London, was arrested on suspicion of her murder. also are they holding in custody two women, aged 19 and 41, and a 38-year-old man, also from London.
Police were refusing to comment on a motive for the killing but detectives are investigating the possibility Mrs Zaudy was the victim of a robbery.

Police suspect that the suitecase was use to transport her body before she was burned, and witnesses had reported seeing a fire in the fields at night before she was found.

Mrs Zaudy, who was a British citizen, had lived alone since the death of her husband in the 1960s. The couple did not have any children.

A friend, Lisl Wertheim, 83, who played bridge with Mrs Zaudy twice a week raised the alarm after the pensioner failed to turn up for their game, she said when she went to her friend's £800,000 home, it looked as though somebody had given it a "thorough" clean. "I was really worried and called the police." [the london paper]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: London - Holocaust Survivors Body Found in Suitcase
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 04:21:54 AM »
It sounds like moslem Pakis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 05:33:34 AM »
Muslim scum.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 11:13:18 AM »
This was the worl of Muslims. I hope the Jewish community in the UK catches them and kills them. But of course, knowing the UK these men will be given the royal treatment.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 12:49:11 PM »
This is sickening.  I've heard similar stories of Holocaust survivors being robbed in Israel.  These people who do this are the scum of the earth and need to be killed. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris