Author Topic: Netanyahu releases 104 murderers. Article lists names of Kapos who supported  (Read 940 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
He's not the only problem, just the biggest problem.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/170348

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The biggest problem is the majority of Israelis that support every kind of evil that the their government does, whenever it happens.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Who has the greatest blame for this situation?
1 The European Union
2 Obama
3 Netanyahu
4 The people who voted for Netanyahu
So far I've seen two different opinions on this thread.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I think some group needs to put a flyer on every telephone pole, lamp post, and street corner window,  listing  Netanyahu and the names and pictures  of the Ministers who voted in favor to release the 104  jailed murderers in exchange for the "Peace Process."

Also a 1 or 2 minute Hebrew Video showing faces and names of these collaborators.    I think Netanyahu over-played his hand on this one!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Who has the greatest blame for this situation?
1 The European Union
2 Obama
3 Netanyahu
4 The people who voted for Netanyahu
So far I've seen two different opinions on this thread.
It's almost like asking who has the greatest blame for the Holocaust: the League of Nations, FDR, Hitler, or Germans who voted for Hitler. Ultimately it has to come down to the German public because there is no way that the Reich could have built his death machine without the majority of its population, and because they would not have murdered Jews if they didn't want to do so already in their heart.

This situation isn't exactly the same, but when you factor in decades of Israeli brainwashing that has turned most of the people into mindless, suicidal leftist lemmings who fear Obama as G-d more than the real one, I think it is a fairly apt analogue.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
All the traitors who voted for this treachery   (or abstained) should be thrown into a black pit of starving Imams.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:32:28 PM by Zelhar »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
All traitors who support this, or tolerate it, face a woeful judgment from the L-rd.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
The biggest problem is the majority of Israelis that support every kind of evil that the their government does, whenever it happens.

The vast majority of Israelis do not support Netanyahu releasing 104 violent muslim arab nazi murderers who will murder more innocent people in the name of their lying pedophile murderer so-called prophet (who never had any witnesses to his authority - supposedly from Gabriel), G-d forbid.

In the beginning of his "open letter" found here, Netanyahu states:

"Prime ministers are occasionally required to make decisions that are contrary to public opinion, when the matter is one of importance to the state.

"There is no need for prime ministers, in order to make decisions that enjoy the support of public opinion."

In other words, the people voted for him because he lied to them. They expected one thing (since he is the phoney right - that we warned about was more dangerous than the left) and instead, he cowardly retreats from his so-called position (just as Ariel Sharon and Ehud Olmert did) and decides that his personal interests are above that of the Jewish people, the Israeli's he supposedly supports, Israel, and Hashem.

Instead, the government kisses the tuchus of the Jew-hating muslim Barack Hussein Obama and the arabs who openly call for the destruction of Israel and glorify murdering Jews on public television while this sub-human animal puts his evil plan of injustice into action.

EDIT: I would like to add that I know you agree with this information. I just want to make it clear for others. JTF is very passionate about saving the lives of as many innocent people as possible, which is why we are so passionate about these vital issues.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:05:35 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
But the Israeli public will go along with it--precisely because he is the phony-right. They got behind Sharon's "disengagement" ethnic cleansing and Olmert's mass terrorist release in order to get bones back as well. They have been brainwashed, and since they see Lewinsky as an inherently good guy, they will stand behind him no matter what. If Tzipora Hitler or Shimon Parasite proposed the same, there would be vigorous resistance because they are obvious leftist anti-Semites, but when the pseudo-right does it, there is widespread support, or at least tolerance.

And no matter what, the Israeli public is completely brainwashed and therefore helpless, and complicit in this mass suicide.

For this reason, we must pray now that Nafraudi Bennett never reaches the PM's chair, because he will be even more dangerous than Lewinsky.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
(supposedly from Gabriel)
They would not call him Gabriel, of course. His name is Jibril, just like King David's name was really Daoud, Jesus is actually Issa (which is actually the Arabic direct translation of Esau, but I digress), Moses was Musa, etc. They systematically deny that Judaism ever existed.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe 85% say they are against releasing murderers, but then most of them forgive Netanyahu for doing this, perhaps they even approve of his example of "leadership". The Israeli public is quite pathetic and it carries a collective blame for electing traitors and allowing them to get re-elected and repeat their lying mischiefs time after time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
!!! DISGRACE !!!

This is no good deed, it is nothing but bowing to evil. I know no good will come of this. I know that only more death and destruction will be the result of this kind of 'gesturing' and 'conceding' to the people who's religion calls for their jihad against the Jews. They do not respect Israel because of this, they are all celebrating their victory because they know that they can get away with murder and make the Jews beg and gesture...

Pathetic... And my prayers go out to the families of the victims of arab terror. I can only say as a victim of muslim terror that I personally would become a vigilante and swear to take the life of the murderer of my family member. I really wanted to see Osama's dead body (but I was denied this) and I really want to see Sheik Kahlid Mohamud's dead body (but I doubt I ever will). But to think that the murderer of my family member is breathing, walking, and plotting my death freely would make my blood boil.

Do not stand idle by your brothers blood!
Leviticus 19:16
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe 85% say they are against releasing murderers, but then most of them forgive Netanyahu for doing this, perhaps they even approve of his example of "leadership". The Israeli public is quite pathetic and it carries a collective blame for electing traitors and allowing them to get re-elected and repeat their lying mischiefs time after time.
That's what I have been saying all along for all of my time at JTF, Zelhar. I know that is somewhat offensive here at JTF but sometimes a spade is a 300-lb big fat hairy monster with bad breath. Decades of institutionalized Marxist-Leninist official conditioning have turned the Israeli populace into the best dogs Pavlov could buy. When a people does not have a real relationship with the real G-d, they will turn to anyone who pretends to be right-wing as their hero figure and they will fear the negro in the Oral Office more than death itself.

PS: Muman, if anybody really believes that Osama bin Laden is dead, I have some nice Utah beachfront property to sell them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom