Author Topic: Stevie Wonder boycotting Florida  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Stevie Wonder boycotting Florida
« on: July 16, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »
Because of the Zimmerman verdict, singer Stevie Wonder will no longer perform anywhere in the state of Florida till they get rid of the stand your ground law.  Your thoughts.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Stevie Wonder boycotting Florida
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 06:17:34 PM »
IMO No big loss... This kook hates Israel, I hate him...

May he stumble into a sink-hole and never be found...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 06:17:57 PM »
Is there a link to an article showing he said this?
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 06:18:44 PM »
Google News just provided this link:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2013/07/16/stevie-wonder-florida-law/2520489/

Stevie Wonder says he won't perform again in Florida until the state abolishes its Stand Your Ground gun law, which permits using deadly force against those who pose a risk of killing or seriously injuring someone. He made the announcement during a concert Sunday in Quebec City, a day after the acquittal of George Zimmerman, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Zimmerman was acquitted in the Feb. 26, 2012, shooting death of teen Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Fla. The outcome has sparked protests nationwide and an outpouring of outrage on social media. Wonder urged his fans to support his boycott.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 06:56:58 PM »
I just saw it on the internet.  My thought is this:  Big deal!  Who's he hurting?  Let him stay in his room for all I care.  As if Black youths can never be a danger to White youths.  Let him address THAT!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »
Stevie Wonder boycotts Fraudestine for government sanctioned mutilation of little girls and genocidal policies towards minorities.

Silly blunder he supports criminal youth. Stay in street school little hood rats, think of your potential near future.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
If only all libertards did what Stevie wonder does. Perhaps they can all boycott America and leave this country.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2013, 11:17:11 PM »
Sounds good to me.  If all the blacks really boycott Florida, then Florida will be the better for it. 

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 11:32:24 PM »
I have been to that disgusting city Trayvon is from and nobody was wearing their pants properly and some even hand their pants down them. I could not agree more with NoMosqueHere.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 05:04:55 PM »
Why does there need to be a law to defend yourself? It's a Constitutional right. If so, he should boycott the whole US unless he wants to repeal the Second Amendment. It's just common sense to defend yourself from someone coming to kill you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
Holder is a racist who believes that blacks do no wrong, and if they do it is the white mans fault. Thus it is not a crime to defend yourself if you are black, but it is a crime to defend yourself if you are white.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 07:12:53 PM »
Holder is a racist who believes that blacks do no wrong, and if they do it is the white mans fault. Thus it is not a crime to defend yourself if you are black, but it is a crime to defend yourself if you are white.
It's true of Holder and of all (99.9999%) Blacks as well.  That's why, according to them, O J Simpson committed no murders and Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile and Trayvon Martin was an angel on earth... and Whites are the Devil.  And that's why Blacks now can attack at random any White person and hurt them badly and say "That's for Trayvon."  Logic and common sense and common decency doesn't exist at all. 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 09:48:51 PM »
It's true of Holder and of all (99.9999%) Blacks as well.  That's why, according to them, O J Simpson committed no murders and Michael Jackson wasn't a pedophile and Trayvon Martin was an angel on earth... and Whites are the Devil.  And that's why Blacks now can attack at random any White person and hurt them badly and say "That's for Trayvon."  Logic and common sense and common decency doesn't exist at all.

I wouldn't go that far. Black people (I use that term loosely) with that mindset are irrational animals.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 10:51:55 PM »

That guy is ugly like Jesse Jackson. Obama is not ugly, but is just as evil.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:31:44 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 08:32:17 AM »
What made this whole story worse is that Wonder made the comment in Canada.  Wonder and the Dixie Chicks have no guts in not making their comments bashing this country in other countries who hate us.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 09:14:40 AM »
how does he know he's black?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 11:19:57 AM »
Good Point.  I like that you are always thinking.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 11:55:18 AM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »

The smell maybe?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2013, 10:53:36 PM »
Without reading other comments I will say that I support stand your ground law. BUT, I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT SOME MORON WITH HIS GUN GOES AROUND TO ATTACK AND HARASS FLORIDA RESIDENTS AND THEN KILL THEM MERCILESSLY IF THEY SHOW ANY RESISTANCE.... :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2013, 11:29:45 PM »
Without reading other comments I will say that I support stand your ground law. BUT, I DO NOT SUPPORT THAT SOME MORON WITH HIS GUN GOES AROUND TO ATTACK AND HARASS FLORIDA RESIDENTS AND THEN KILL THEM MERCILESSLY IF THEY SHOW ANY RESISTANCE.... :o

its not about the smelly wetback.
owning guns in america is mainly for one thing: stop a misbehaving government!
not to go hunting. not to shoot at burglars.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2013, 10:55:40 AM »
its not about the smelly wetback.
owning guns in america is mainly for one thing: stop a misbehaving government!
not to go hunting. not to shoot at burglars.

Please don't call Zimm a smelly wetback.  He may have been an Obama supporting liberal.  But he needs our support now more than ever being that Eric Holder is trying to get him for violating the late unlamented Trayvon's snivel rights.

Offline ZealousZionist

• New JTFer
  • Friend of Israel
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2013, 02:42:57 PM »
Good for him, it's not true loss for Florida.
:fist:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
I would welcome Zimmerman and his gun to my neighborhood in a moment... It's hopped up hooded darkies carrying slim jim's creeping around in the dark that cause me concern.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ZealousZionist

• New JTFer
  • Friend of Israel
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2013, 06:16:36 PM »
Please don't call Zimm a smelly wetback.  He may have been an Obama supporting liberal.  But he needs our support now more than ever being that Eric Holder is trying to get him for violating the late unlamented Trayvon's snivel rights.

And maybe his experience will help him realize that leftists are not for him, but against him, consequently transforming his political viewpoints.
:fist: