Author Topic: These 2 got married on Tu B'Av whats Tu'B'Av  (Read 1872 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: These 2 got married on Tu B'Av whats Tu'B'Av
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 11:13:20 PM »
Binyamin references Micah's words concerning the final redemption, when all forms of idolatry will be smashed...

http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16191

MICAH 5:7-14

7. And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples-like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion among the flocks of sheep, which, if it passes through, treads down and tears in pieces, and no one [can] save anything.

8. Your hand shall be raised above your oppressors, and all your enemies shall be destroyed.

9. And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord, that I will cut your horses out of your midst, and I will destroy your chariots.

10. And I will destroy the cities of your land, and I will break down all your fortresses.

11. And I will destroy sorcery from your hand, and you will have no soothsayers.

12. And I will destroy your graven images and your monuments from your midst, and you shall no longer prostrate yourself to your handiwork.

13. And I will uproot your asherim from your midst, and I will destroy your enemies.

14. And in anger and fury I will execute vengeance upon the nations who have paid no heed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14