Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1038 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 23, 2013, 03:47:24 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:36:04 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: More lewd photos of Anthony's weiner
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 06:13:11 PM »
Crowd lamenting in tears as he announces his resignation

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=319718134765326  :laugh:
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 07:04:34 PM »
Quote: "Weiner's wife, Huma Abedin, has played a large — and increasing — role in his mayoral campaign. Abedin, a longtime adviser to Hillary Rodham Clinton, urged Weiner to run for office, has led his campaign fundraising and recently made her debut on the campaign trail. Two weekends ago, she walked hand-in-hand with Weiner as they talked to voters on a Harlem street."

Naturally, Huma Abedin, the muslim brotherhood operative, is running Weinie's campaign.  What could be her motivation?  I doubt she loves the idiot.  She must have seen an opportunity to continue her stealth jihad with her sick jew politician husband providing cover. Sounds like a black comedy version of the Manchurian Candidate -- someone should make a movie out of it.  If only HBO wasn't run by sick liberal jews and self hating whites.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
How does a pervert like this show their face in public, let alone run for mayor???

And how can someone so out of touch with reality expect people to put their faith in him as leader of the city, this vilde chaya?

I cannot believe that he'll win the Mayoralty.  If he does, then I'm really the one out of touch with reality!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 11:46:53 PM »
How does a pervert like this show their face in public, let alone run for mayor???

And how can someone so out of touch with reality expect people to put their faith in him as leader of the city, this vilde chaya?

I cannot believe that he'll win the Mayoralty.  If he does, then I'm really the one out of touch with reality!

That picture is still circulating!   I know it's not funny, but it kind of is.  I dont know who in their right mind would vote for him, but people are serious when they say that he will get the female vote.