Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 391 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 26, 2013, 11:43:56 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:40:16 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Yirmayahu

• Full JTFer
  • Choose you this day whom you will serve!
Re: Obama celebrates Ramadan with his fellow Muslims
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 09:03:16 PM »
I got about half way through it and then had to stop. The guy could sell [censored] to a cow farmer. I had to laugh at one point. Yes, they have had something to do with the design and building of skyscrapers. It is because some of the ragheads knocked down the WTC that so many people went to work building the Freedom Tower. And I guess that they help with employment because they kill people which leaves job openings for others to take. They do help to shape communities because when they infest a community like cockroaches the original inhabitants are forced out thus changing demographics. He did forget to mention how they help the healthcare industry. They blow people up and cause injuries thus insuring employment for doctors, nurses and ancillary personnel. They help the pharmaceutical industry for the same reason. They help the military/industrial complex a great deal. They are constantly demanding new explosives, antipersonnel devices and other ordinance for their use in killing innocent civilians and forcing others to capitulate. They keep the transportation industry busy too in the shipment of the things mentioned above. And finally (although I could elaborate infinitely), they have helped the gun and ammo manufacturers in this nation become richer overnight because the common right thinking individuals here have realized that one of them has slithered into our presidency and they'll need these things to oppose Ovomit and his henchmen. We will not go down like our ancestors in Europe did in the last century.
Shalom Y'all....Yirmayahu

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 01:12:29 AM »
He mentioned at the end "no matter what your last names are and what you look like". What about what his own middle name is?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 04:44:33 AM »
That should be called International Muslamic Brotherhood.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 09:22:57 AM »
Obongo is a huge piece of coprolite
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774