Author Topic: Is Weiner the father of Huma Abedin's baby? Someone do a DNA test.  (Read 518 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
With all the extracurricular activities of this guy, it makes you wonder whether she ever had relations with him.  Coupled with the fact that she is a terrorist mole from the Moslem Brotherhood, I have a hard time believing she married Weiner for any other reason than to catapult herself into a political career and help engineer a moslem brotherhood takeover.  Ie, she's an operative.     Would a Muslim Sisterhood leader really allow herself to marry a JEW?  And to have relations and have babies with him?   

On the other hand, jihadists do anything to promote jihad and they will explain away even things that are forbidden by their fake religion if it leads to jihad.

I will not believe her baby is Weiner's until I see a DNA test result.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Is Weiner the father of Huma Abedin's baby? Someone do a DNA test.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 02:36:06 AM »
The baby was born in Nigeria, too!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 03:39:37 AM »
In this messed up world of today anything could be the case. I cannot believe how terrible the Clintons look to me now.

The entire Democrat party is full of hypersexual manic depressives who are only concerned with vanity and are driving this country off a steep cliff. It is starting to seem that the more outrageously immoral a candidate is, the more popular he, she, or it is.

I also have believed Abadeen to be a MB operative. It seems to weird how closely involved with the Clintons this couple have been. What happened to background checks in politics? Even terrorists are invited to the White House in todays world...

Chutzpah has increased... Trying times are coming...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »
This story is really rolling around the internet and the news stations.   Its probably a marriage of arrangement so Huma can help get the Brotherhood involved in New York's politics, that is why the Weiner is hanging on to his candidacy as Mayor.   Many have predicted that New York will become Babylon, because of the Gays and the Perverts.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 08:34:41 AM »
This is also sexual perversion, taking pictures of oneself and sending them to multiple women, he isn't thinking of his wife at all, but neither did Elliot Spitzer, John Edwards, Al Gore, or Bill Clinton. Maybe the whole thing is just a sham so he can look like a family man to run for office.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 05:40:21 PM »
This story is really rolling around the internet and the news stations.   Its probably a marriage of arrangement so Huma can help get the Brotherhood involved in New York's politics, that is why the Weiner is hanging on to his candidacy as Mayor.   Many have predicted that New York will become Babylon, because of the Gays and the Perverts.

Debbie Shafer is very perceptive.  The Huma Abedin/Anthony Weiner marriage smelled odd from the start.  The muslim brotherhood is very aggressive and shrewed and always looks for novel ways to infiltrate US politics.  I suspect they are using a nut cake like Weiner to gain sympathy for Huma, who, just like Hillary after Bill's disgusting performances with Monica, becomes the main attraction. It's all very Manchurian Candidate-type stuff...

But I really believe Huma will run for office quite soon.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 07:49:29 PM »
What happened to background checks in politics? Even terrorists are invited to the White House in todays world...

Wasn't Arafat the most frequent foreign visitor to the Clinton White House?