Author Topic: Pope Criminalizes the Reporting of Sex Crimes  (Read 779 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Pope Criminalizes the Reporting of Sex Crimes
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »
Gross.  >:( >:( >:(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 11:51:08 PM »
Let's be fair, there are some people of all faiths who encourage this kind of practice; that is, not reporting people who are accused of these kinds of crimes to the appropriate authorities. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »
Let's be fair, there are some people of all faiths who encourage this kind of practice; that is, not reporting people who are accused of these kinds of crimes to the appropriate authorities.

It is institutionalized and made into law. It is like "gay marriage". Gay relations are a sin in of themselves, but when a society approves of it and makes such things then it is that whole societies problem and not just the specific sinners themselves. All of society is held accountable and guilty. Another example is wife beating in Islam. Sure their are Jews, Christians, Buddists and athiests who beat their wives but it isn't sanctioned in their books, but in Islam it is and therfor Islam has a share if you will every time a women is beaten and not only that wife beater alone.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:59:55 PM »
    Also notice this line "the pope has made it illegal to report sex crimes against children."

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 12:06:01 AM »

It is institutionalized and made into law. It is like "gay marriage". Gay relations are a sin in of themselves, but when a society approves of it and makes such things then it is that whole societies problem and not just the specific sinners themselves. All of society is held accountable and guilty. Another example is wife beating in Islam. Sure their are Jews, Christians, Buddists and athiests who beat their wives but it isn't sanctioned in their books, but in Islam it is and therfor Islam has a share if you will every time a women is beaten and not only that wife beater alone.

I'm talking about people who shelter people who commit sex crimes against children.  I think as we were discussing in the other thread, I dont see these acts as comparable.  I understand your reasoning, but I think the issue of consent and two adults changes this even if I believe that there are a lot of problems with homosexuality

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »
I'm talking about people who shelter people who commit sex crimes against children.  I think as we were discussing in the other thread, I dont see these acts as comparable.  I understand your reasoning, but I think the issue of consent and two adults changes this even if I believe that there are a lot of problems with homosexuality

Again, the Vatican LAWS are made to go AGAINST those who would speak out against this. It is the people who are good and would report evil criminals that are to be punished while the child rapists are to be allowed to do their crimes. Do you not see the evil in this? It is like the laws of Sodom and Gomorrah where the victims are blamed while the criminals are not and in fact shielded. Another modern day example would be a women getting raped in a Muslim country and SHE is the one who is then killed or punished for "adultery" and such for being raped.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Pope Criminalizes the Reporting of Sex Crimes
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 08:19:17 PM »
Yeah the so called pope.
Looks like the communists already have a long head start - infiltrating the church.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 09:02:32 PM »
The pope is now standing up for gay priests.... He has no authority to 'judge' them, he says...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2013, 09:10:55 PM »

While your blanket and very general statement is true, that still is not "being fair" because this event is far more significant than merely some faith based individuals who happen to do something evil or support something evil.   This is an incredible and unprecedented thing for various reasons!    There certainly is no reason to minimize it.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 09:12:19 PM »
The pope is now standing up for gay priests.... He has no authority to 'judge' them, he says...

In summation, they're allowed to be gay and their allowed to molest and who are we mere humans to judge them.  Wow.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 09:53:00 PM »
Just for reference here is an article which discusses my comment concerning pope Francis...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/30/world/europe/pope-francis-gay-priests.html?_r=0

ROME — For generations, homosexuality has largely been a taboo topic for the Vatican, ignored altogether or treated as “an intrinsic moral evil,” in the words of the previous pope.

In that context, brief remarks by Pope Francis suggesting that he would not judge priests for their sexual orientation, made aboard the papal airplane on the way back from his first foreign trip, to Brazil, resonated through the church. Never veering from church doctrine opposing homosexuality, Francis did strike a more compassionate tone than that of his predecessors, some of whom had largely avoided even saying the more colloquial “gay.”

“If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?” Francis told reporters, speaking in Italian but using the English word “gay.”

As we have said many times in various threads here, Judaism doesn't hate the gay person but rather condemns a certain behavior. If the person with such forbidden urges is able to control them, he is capable of living a life which will be greatly rewarded (by not succumbing to the inclination to indulge in the forbidden relationship). But if a man should engage in the forbidden relationship he is liable to the punishment proscribed in the Torah. In todays world we have no Sandhedrin but the judgment and punishment of the sinner is done by Hashem himself. But we do not condone, nor do we suggest, that it is OK by the judgment of G-d..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2013, 10:11:00 PM »
I'm starting to think that the folks who suspect that Bergoglio is the Antichrist may be onto something.