Poll

What is the right name for a jewish state ?

Israel
15 (75%)
Judea
3 (15%)
Hebrewa (?)
0 (0%)
Kahane
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Israel or Judea ?  (Read 6300 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: Israel or Judea ?/we are already redivided along these lines...
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 12:59:21 AM »
judea because right now... israel is acting like they did when they were split off in the 10 tribes who were straying from torah into idolatry... and the land of judea (the remaining 2 tribes) were still righteous... we have plenty of time to become israel again when moshiach arrives... for now i would rather belong to the land of judea and see a secession from israel... i am for revolution now... and if it won't come from a coup from the idf and if the frum parties in israel will not run a candidate of rabbi kahane's appeal for prime minister... then there is nothing for me in the land of israel right now... nik. out... 
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 04:15:30 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

newman

Re: Israel or Judea ?
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 01:03:21 AM »
Wasn't Noam Federman or someone else trying to get support for an independent State of Judea and Samaria?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Israel or Judea ?/we are already redivided along these lines...
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2007, 06:44:07 AM »
judea because right now... israel is acting like they did when they were split off in the 10 tribes who were strying from torah into idolatry... and the land of judea (the remaining 2 tribes) were still righteous... we have plenty of time to become israel again when moshiach arrives... for now i would rather belong to the land of judea and see a secession from israel... i am for revolution now... and if it won't come from a coup from the idf and if the frum parties in israel will not run a candidate of rabbi kahane's appeal for prime minister... then there is nothing for me in the land of israel right now... nik. out... 
Exectly .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2007, 06:48:05 AM »
Just to spite the the leftists Eretz Kahane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2007, 06:51:52 AM »
Maybe Judea now and Israel when Messiach comes.