Author Topic: Spanish Train derailment: stupidity or arrogance?  (Read 1466 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Spanish Train derailment: stupidity or arrogance?
« on: July 25, 2013, 03:28:19 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Spanish Train derailment: stupidity or arrogance?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 04:22:00 PM »
Human error.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 04:49:09 PM »
I heard that the media is releasing a video of the derailment.

Offline Havok

• Full JTFer
  • You'll never get rid of me
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:48:38 PM »
I heard that the media is releasing a video of the derailment.

They showed the second the train came off the tracks and crashed on the news today
The moral of this story is that no matter how much we try, no matter how much we want it … some stories just don't have a happy ending.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 07:38:05 PM »
It seems as though the train driver was a speed-merchant who publicized on Facebook his breaking the speed limits

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2377113/Spain-train-crash-video-At-78-people-killed-140-injured-Santiago-Compostela-derailment.html

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 08:29:41 PM »
Human error.
You're being too kind.  If I add 7 and 6 and get 12, that's human error.  But if I get in my car and drive recklessly through a crowded street, I wouldn't call that human error.  I'd call it "crazy behavior."  I think this conductor should be given the death penalty.  There should be zero tolerance for people like him.  Put him to death as a lesson to other conductors.  As far as I'm concerned, he may as well have gotten a machine gun and mowed these people down.  Every one of us is at the mercy of people like this each and every day.  Truly, there but for the grace of G-d go we.  A lesson to others needs to be sent.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 08:36:47 PM »
Just like the Israeli idiots, the New York State idiots, so too the EEC idiots have no death penalty.

In the days of Franco's spain, execution by garotte were carried out on almost a daily basis.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2013, 04:16:18 AM »
You're being too kind.  If I add 7 and 6 and get 12, that's human error.  But if I get in my car and drive recklessly through a crowded street, I wouldn't call that human error.  I'd call it "crazy behavior."  I think this conductor should be given the death penalty.  There should be zero tolerance for people like him.  Put him to death as a lesson to other conductors.  As far as I'm concerned, he may as well have gotten a machine gun and mowed these people down.  Every one of us is at the mercy of people like this each and every day.  Truly, there but for the grace of G-d go we.  A lesson to others needs to be sent.
I didn't know he was trying to be the Michael Schumacher of Train drivers, I thought it was a mistake. I am surprised there is no computer supervising system that alerts the train operators both on board and in ground control room that the train is heading towards a curve at dangerous speed.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2013, 09:03:11 AM »
Yeah! Put his head on a pike! Put it on display!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2013, 09:23:57 AM »
Maybe G-d is continuing to punish the Spaniards for their long (and continuing) history of Jew-hatred and persecution.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 12:34:50 PM »
Not only was the driver doing twice the speed limit at 120mph, he was also speaking on his cellphone and reading a letter!
http://news.sky.com/story/1122326/spain-train-crash-hearing-driver-on-phone

« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 01:50:44 PM by Yerusha »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 01:44:28 PM »
I also just heard of how he was talking on his cell phone at the time of the crash.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 01:51:07 PM »
Since the mass use of the cellphone started 20 years ago, there must be several hundred thousands of people worldwide who have died in accidents due to being distracted by talking on them, especially men, whose brains are not wired to multi-tasking.