Author Topic: Weiner falling like a limp biscuit in NYC Mayor polling  (Read 1407 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Weiner falling like a limp biscuit in NYC Mayor polling
« on: July 29, 2013, 06:23:44 PM »
Looks like the weiner is having some problems with his campaign... Not that it is time to celebrate (only when he resigns or loses) but it is great to see this shmuck get what is coming to him... What an immoral pathetic gutless shmendrik weiner is...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/07/29/weiner-new-york-mayor-poll-quinnipiac/2596685/

Anthony Weiner has plummeted to fourth place in the Democratic race for New York City mayor, and more than half of Democratic primary voters say he should quit, according to a poll released Monday.

City Council Speaker Christine Quinn leads with 27% support among likely Democratic voters, followed by public advocate Bill DeBlasio (21%), former city comptroller Bill Thompson (20%) and Weiner (16%) in the Quinnipiac Poll.

The independent poll surveyed 446 likely Democratic voters from Wednesday through Sunday. That's different from the overnight poll released last week by NBC 4 New York, The Wall Street Journal and the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, which surveyed registered Democrats.

Time to put the weiner back into the pants and zip it up...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Weiner falling like a limp biscuit in NYC Mayor polling
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »
Hopefully Weiner will drop out of the race.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:52:17 PM »
So Weiner may be too sick for NYC?  I didn't think it possible.  I suppose it's good news, but look at the alternatives (please, if you can stomach it).   They are all horrendous. 

I guess Bill Di Blasio is the the least horrendous of the four democrat primary candidates, but he's horrendous nonetheless.  He's a sick self hating white but definitely preferable to Black Bill Thompson.  Remember the last time we had a black mayor, namely David Dinkins, otherwise known as the Men's Room Attendant?  Remember the Crown Heights pogrom and out of control black urban terror under Dinkins?  The blacks went wild; we were lucky to avoid instances of cannibalism.  If you recall, the situation was so bad that many sick jews and PC white liberals actually voted for the Republican Rudy Giuliani, the best mayor NYC ever had, and the city got rid of Dinkins.

If Thompson wins it will be Dinkins redux, and the city will suffer mightily.  There will be many "Trayvon moments."  How many more whites, including jews, will die from black urban terror if Thompson wins?  How many deaths and interracial rapes will it take to wake up whitey?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:31:47 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 07:11:16 PM »
Weiner is FINISHED, thank Hashem. 

One of the bimbos he texted has come forward and said that Weiner promised her this and that and it's all very UGLY.  Because of this, he not only is sleasy, but he becomes corrupt.  This may force him out of the race, but I'm not sure.  Either way, it doesn't matter because he's toast!

I certainly do remember Dinkins.  OMG!  What a horror he was!  I have NO IDEA whom to vote for.  I will need a consensus from JTF-ers on this when the time comes.  It's like being in a desert trying to find a drop of water. 

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 01:44:38 AM »
WHY will he not drop out???!!!   >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 02:04:16 AM »
WHY will he not drop out???!!!   >:(

My 1st guess is 'Inflated Ego'... He thinks he is 'all that'..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 02:15:35 AM »
My question is why marry a woman named Huma? The only worse thing could be marrying a woman named Shatrille or Shaniqua (UMM HMM).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 02:19:01 AM »
My question is why marry a woman named Huma? The only worse thing could be marrying a woman named Shatrille or Shaniqua (UMM HMM).

Maybe be liked Humus...

vs

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 02:20:26 AM »
Maybe be liked Humus...

:laugh:

Be careful. People might not want to eat chumus after hearing that. It's an insult to kosher food. Just like calling certain people animals or apes is insulting to real animals and apes.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2013, 02:22:31 AM »

:laugh:

Be careful. People might not want to eat chumus after hearing that. It's an insult to kosher food. Just like calling certain people animals or apes is insulting to real animals and apes.

I cringe to think about it... Even saying weiner makes my skin crawl (unless I am eating hot-dogs)...

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 02:28:51 AM »
Someone should make a video mocking them with a hot dog on a bun with chumus rather than sauerkraut. It shouldn't dissuade us from eating hot dogs or chumus anymore than Brazillia should dissuade us from eating French Fries or mayonnaise. Just the combination is disgusting.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2013, 02:56:48 AM »
What about a Huma nTashen?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2013, 08:09:33 AM »
So is Weiner really out of the race for good?

Let's hope so.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »
Her picture here isn't as bad as the one where she looked like Michael Jackson. I also heard her voice on the radio and she doesn't sound like a Third World person.

Offline Hava

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2013, 07:09:01 PM »
Weiner's political career isn't the only thing about him that's gone limp.

"We are not impressed"

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2013, 04:57:05 PM »
Weiner's limp biscuit is what got him in trouble in the frist place along with marring a muslim.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 10:47:26 PM »
Weiner's limp biscuit is what got him in trouble in the frist place along with marring a muslim.

It's funny that people here, at least in NYC, havent seen the endless media blips of weiner's weiner.  Not to be crude, but many women were taken with his schvanz, no different than men are taken with large boobies