Author Topic: News: Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times  (Read 1076 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
News: Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times
« on: August 01, 2013, 06:45:35 PM »
Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times
'She came home from work, and her body was full of holes'

Police in New York City are trying to find a black man wearing a hoodie who is responsible for a horrific attack on a teenage white girl who was stabbed 11 times just steps from her front door.

The knife-wielding maniac ambushed Natasha Martinez, 17, as she returned home from working her shift at a local McDonald’s restaurant.

Hearing her daughter’s screams, Natasha’s mother, Wendy Martinez, came running outside — and the bloodthirsty attacker fled.

“She came home from work, and her body was full of holes,” Wendy Martinez told the New York Daily News.

“I was holding her because she was going to fall. Her face was turning white, and I slapped her. I was telling her, ‘You have to stay alive.’”

Kelly told WNBC-TV police are also looking into the possibility the attack is connected to another mysterious stabbing of a woman in front of her home in Queens in June.

A 36-year-old woman on her way to work early in the morning was stabbed seven times.

A man wearing a hooded sweatshirt was seen running from the scene in that attack.

Read the full article here:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-man-in-hoodie-stabs-girl-11-times/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: News: Black man in hoodie stabs white girl 11 times
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »
Maybe one of Al Sharptons buddies...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
Many will disagree, but I say this:  Black people have White people all tied up in knots.  By this I mean that White people see what the real story is but are cowed and frightened so much by being called "racist" that they dare not speak the truth.  The whole response to Trayvomit Martin proves my point.  I'm talking about the response in the media and the lack of response by Whites to all the Black picketing and all the total drivel and nonsense spewed by Blacks all over this country. 

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 10:26:38 PM »
He should be put to death for this hate crime
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 10:32:13 PM »
I don't think she's white, but the main point stands that creatures like the one who stabbed her are very evil.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 01:16:41 AM »
She's not white, but the media will call her such because Hispanics < blacks in their eyes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 01:19:36 AM »
She is white. At least they didn't call her Hispanic. It's if you say a black is not black just because he's form a Spanish speaking country (Like the one black juror in the Zimmerman trial.).

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 01:21:54 AM »
She's not white but she became white after bloodloss.
She was white to the stupid negro because even feces looks white to them.

Why is every non negro "white" now?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 01:23:18 AM »
what ever color she is this is clearly a hate crime.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2013, 01:25:00 AM »
She looks more white than Zimmerman. Both of them are at least partially white. If anything, she's at least a Mestiza which means half white, half native.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2013, 01:30:49 AM »
OK I just looked at the video. I did not see one white person. Those are all mixed negroes or mixed 'spanics.

It doesn't seem like a hate crime.

It seems like it could be robbery or he wanted to rape her.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 01:33:53 AM »
Let me clear something up. People who are labeled latinos or hispanics in south america are products of rape.
Some of them are part red-skin and part spanish.
The spanish sent their violent criminals to fight in their armies with the promise of release after war.
After they were released they had nothing to do but rape. And what's there to rape? naked red-skins.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 01:41:15 AM »
If you say that, you might as well say it about most American blacks. Most of them are lighter than those in Africa. I guess they were raped by their slave masters.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 02:05:27 AM »
She looks more white than Zimmerman. Both of them are at least partially white. If anything, she's at least a Mestiza which means half white, half native.
Shut the hell up already. Who gives a ****. The point is that a black man attacked a non-black woman and it's getting no coverage.