Author Topic: PALESTINIAN 12yo boy JAILED for being gay byPalestinianAuthority moves to Israel  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Arab boy jailed at age 12 for 3 years for being gay by the Palestinian Authority.

Three of his friends have already been executed in Palestine for being gay.

At 15 he fled his home to Israel out of fear Palestinians will murder him.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
That faggot banned me from commenting (probably because of his gay video's and promoting it in Israel).

But I was going to write this on this video

2:45 gay Mezuva, seriously WTF? Why you need to disgrace it with your gay things?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I'm on trial for saying arabs are [censored]-bangers and that they have sex with little boys.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
They show there the infamous "Bar No'ar" (=Youth Bar) where the mass shooting took place. The man in the interview had raped a boy, a relative of the alleged shooter.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm on trial for saying arabs are [censored]-bangers and that they have sex with little boys.

You are literally on trial?

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
That faggot banned me from commenting (probably because of his gay video's and promoting it in Israel).

But I was going to write this on this video

2:45 gay Mezuva, seriously WTF? Why you need to disgrace it with your gay things?

I guess he hasn't suffered enough, spending three years in jail for being homosexual.  He definitely deserves your ire as well.  If he was a terrorist or jew hater, it would be different.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes.

I am wondering if that would occur here in the states.  Your gf is a lawyer, I think.  Is she helping you?  Or do you have other people helping you SL?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Arab boy jailed at age 12 for 3 years for being gay by the Palestinian Authority.

Three of his friends have already been executed in Palestine for being gay.

At 15 he fled his home to Israel out of fear Palestinians will murder him.

There is no Palestine. You must mean the PA which you posted in the first sentence. He didn't flee to Israel. He fled to Pre-1967 Israel. The PA is in Israel but under PLO occupation.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I wouldn't think he would last long over there...Ahmadinejad said they didn't have gays..they are eliminated.