Author Topic: Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Verizon, Yahoo, Twitter spying on all of us (video)  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

For years, our great Shlomo tried to warn us. Now everything he always said is being proven true!

This powerful video exposes the huge spying scandal of the Obama administration and all of the giant corporations.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the video, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the video.

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Chaim is 100% on every issue is this video. If only people listened to us instead of Obama.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
For years I've been telling my friends not to use their real names on the internet. Few of them are finally realizing this is a serious matter and end up closing facebutt (yes I named it that).
Why should anyone believe the gov't or any company and their lies? This is a helluva video.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Isn't twitter the exception out of this group, though?   I thought they were unwilling to cooperate with the govt's spying.

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
Great video Chaim, you really hammered it home!
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Fantastic!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Both Chaim and Shlomo are valuable assets to JTF..We love you guys for your honesty and investigative reports...I think all trust has been lost in the politicians to fix anything on either side...we are headed toward the End times for sure.

Offline Flatoutkahanist

• New JTFer
I really hope this communist activity stops. I am both  >:( and  :'( about this.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, you are number 1.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
They are actually using this against the American people as intimidation.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
More prying on every detail of our lives...the system is being set up for the Anti-Christ.