Author Topic: Bogus McDonald's Study Reported By Huffington Post  (Read 581 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Bogus McDonald's Study Reported By Huffington Post
« on: August 06, 2013, 12:43:08 AM »
If your going to raise the price of a bigmac by 60 cents, it's going to attract less customers:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bogus McDonald's Study Reported By Huffington Post
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 05:06:28 AM »
I always thought jobs like this were entry level work for the young and folks needing a few extra bucks however it seems to have become the bastion of employment for the half of the Mexican population that has come to the United States... The prices at McDonald's as well as many of the other fast food places are already out of order... A meal at McDonald's from the main menu for one person now days can use up the better part of a ten dollar bill... They try to keep people coming in by offering dollar menu's with the old time smaller burgers however I have noticed that the burgers offered on this menu just don't taste the same as the Big Mac's and Quarter Pound burgers... They must use different meats or a lot more filler to keep the price down...  Personally I think a large increase in pricing will kill off quite a few of the fast food chains... I could remember the day when it was possible to go into Burger King with 3 bucks and get two woppers,  fries and a soda... Today that meal would set a person back about 10 or 12 bucks... Years ago McDonald's had an ad which showed the person getting change there meal for under a dollar... The slogan was "Change back from your dollar"
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years