Author Topic: Muslim rebel commander eats the organs of Syrian Muslim soldier - English removed by YouTube  (Read 2377 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Two new videos on the same subject - one in English, one in Hebrew.

Please like, favorite, comment, share and mirror on both Youtube and Facebook. To get to the Youtube page to promote the videos, click on "YouTube" on the bottom of the videos.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Please "like" and join our great new English JTF Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Also please "like" our Hebrew Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Join JTF if you want to survive.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hopefully they'll get sick for eating raw meat.

I guess they think they're dogs for eating whole raw meat. Dogs eat pieces of meat with one swallow. I guess they want to be dogs.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
They are lower than just being dog eaters. They are murderous cannibals and the most barbaric and savage people you could ever imagine.

The left likes to imagine fairy tales that they "must" be just like us, and if we sang Kumbaya together, they would just put their camels down, and stop reading those parts of the koran that talk about killing us infidels, and stop beating all their dozens of wives, and have some gay marriages, and grow flowers for all the people of the United States. The problem with the left is that they fail to recognize evil because it goes against their pipe dreams.

Of course, obama (who is also a dog eater)  supports these sub-human pieces of garbage and is sending them all our hard-earned and forcefully taken tax money by the IRS who made sure to target conservatives, sending them advanced weapons, and training them in combat (so they can eat us too). Obama loves his fellow muslim cannibals.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I didn't say they eat dogs. I said they act like dogs the way they eat a piece of meat. Unless you want to call them canine cannibals (Dogs eating other dogs.).

Yet Muslims believe dogs are like monkeys and pigs. Real dogs hate Muslims because sense fear and they are more likely to go after someone they think fears them. It's just like when there is a big watch dog on the street, its' better to ignore it if it starts to follow you. If you run, it will chase you.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
They are lower than just being dog eaters. They are murderous cannibals and the most barbaric and savage people you could ever imagine.

The left likes to imagine fairy tales that they "must" be just like us, and if we sang Kumbaya together, they would just put their camels down, and stop reading those parts of the koran that talk about killing us infidels, and stop beating all their dozens of wives, and have some gay marriages, and grow flowers for all the people of the United States. The problem with the left is that they fail to recognize evil because it goes against their pipe dreams.

Of course, obama (who is also a dog eater)  supports these sub-human pieces of garbage and is sending them all our hard-earned and forcefully taken tax money by the IRS who made sure to target conservatives, sending them advanced weapons, and training them in combat (so they can eat us too). Obama loves his fellow muslim cannibals.
  :::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Holy...... This is cannibalism.....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I wonder if other muslims are halal.

If they even so much as touch a pig, they go to hell without virgins.

But it appears that islam (the religion of "peace") allows them to eat each other and that infidels are also halal.

It's about time people wake up and realize what we are up against.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Aren't Muslims not to supposed to human flesh?

I know they are not allowed to eat the flesh of dogs, monkeys, cats, apes, pigs, and various other animals.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder if other muslims are halal.

If they even so much as touch a pig, they go to hell without virgins.

But it appears that islam (the religion of "peace") allows them to eat each other and that infidels are also halal.

It's about time people wake up and realize what we are up against.

Is it Halal to eat someone who at one time in their life touched a pig?

Is it Halal to eat someone who at one time in their life ate a pig?

What if they kill someone who just ate pork? They pork is still in their body.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I couldn't stand to watch the video although I'm sure Shlomo does a great job as always.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I couldn't stand to watch the video although I'm sure Shlomo does a great job as always.

It's not as bad as the one someone posted where Mexican drug cartels cut off a live woman's head. The organ looked like a piece of meat.

I guess they like Idi Amin, YM"S.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shouldn't we have an age warning for some of our videos? Some of them can be pretty graphic like this one.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
It has great impact without being intolerable to watch. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shouldn't we have an age warning for some of our videos? Some of them can be pretty graphic like this one.
I wonder.  Parents should monitor what their children are watching.  From reading the title of the video I would not show a very small child.  At some point children should view things like this.  This way when they see that stupid COEXIST bumper sticker, they will KNOW it is not possible. 
We better get smart and inform our children.  The opposite indoctrination starts early.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
I wonder.  Parents should monitor what their children are watching.  From reading the title of the video I would not show a very small child.  At some point children should view things like this.  This way when they see that stupid COEXIST bumper sticker, they will KNOW it is not possible. 
We better get smart and inform our children.  The opposite indoctrination starts early.

They should. In fact no person under the age of 18 should be watching something like this.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Islam bears a close connection with zombiesm.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Too bad, Sometimes we need to force ourselves to look at the reality of the real world that exists. Its not a pretty sight.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content."

The video was removed. You know... because the contents, a muslim, which is part of the leftist garbage they actively support was shocking and disgusting. Isn't that a surprise.

If a muslim had posted this video, it would never be taken down.

Offline realist26

• Full JTFer
Just a little off the topic...from all reports, hezbollah has struggled against the rebels making the idf effort in 2006 look even worse.  I hope the idf has lifted its game