Author Topic: Ramadan the MOST Jew Hating Holiday evah  (Read 809 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Ramadan the MOST Jew Hating Holiday evah
« on: August 06, 2013, 03:39:02 PM »
Is it any wonder Jews have been prevented from going up to the Temple Mount this month? Is it any wonder many Jews have been stabbed by arab muslims in Jerusalem this month? Ramadan has traditionally been the month of islamic rage and hatred. While most religions have Holidays which encourage love, giving gifts, repentance, and freedom the pitiful cult of Islam high-lights a month-long holiday of hatred and incitement.

It is during this so-called holiday the the muslims are inculcated with the imperative to kill Jews wherever they live. To hate those who do not accept the child-molester so-called prophet as a messenger of 'allach' and to subjugate anyone who doesn't serve HaSatan the way they serve him.

This article in the Times of Israel, written by an ex-muslim who was brought up in the most disgusting depths of Egypt, exposes the level of Jew hatred which seeps into those who celebrate this cursed holiday of ramadam.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/the-holy-anti-semitic-month-of-ramadan/

The Holy Anti-Semitic Month of Ramadan

From the days of my early childhood in Egypt, anti-Semitism was not only a common phenomenon, it has been a national characteristic of my country. From Alexandria to Aswan, in every city and small town along the Nile river, anti-Jewish propaganda can be easily found in mosques, bookstores, on the radio, in newspapers and on TV.

Learning to hate Jews starts in Egypt the first moment you learn about their existence and continues long into adulthood. I am so used to seeing Jews identified by the old traditional Middle Ages stereotype as mean, filthy, greedy dishonest conspirators out to cause global chaos and disharmony among the Egyptian people. Bit by bit I learned all the elements and causes of religious and secular hatred of Jews in Egyptian society. I still recall the time when, as a 13-year-old, I got to experience the broadcast of the Ramadan special: “A Horseless Knight,” a TV series watched widely across Egypt telling the story of the Jewish conspiracy to dominate humanity, as recorded in the “Elder’s Protocols.” The TV series spurred a large growth in sales of countless copies of the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” in Egypt.

Egyptians will be celebrating the holy month of Ramadan until August 7th this year. Little is known in the west about this Islamic festival other than that it is a holy month of fasting. Ramadan is the biggest and longest event in the Muslim world. The holiday is marked by 30 days of feasts and traditional celebrations, which vary depending on the cultural heritage of the country and are tangential to the religion. In some countries, schools and some businesses go on vacation for the entire month. In other countries, work is limited to only 4-6 hours a day.

Muslims and Arabs spend each day fasting, refraining from eating food and drinking water. Due to the usual harsh climate in the Middle East, they spend most of their time resting in the shade. Upon sunset they break their fast in a celebration known as Iftar, leaving the rest of the evening and night to a continuous joyful festival atmosphere with plenty of good food and family reunions and the family TV room is the traditional place for spending Ramadan.

During Ramadan, Arab TV networks offer hundreds of new daily shows starring the biggest actors and actresses in the Arab world, nearly 300 new episodes of Arabic language programs are introduced during the prime viewing month of Ramadan. Most of these programs are produced in Egypt, which was almost the sole producer of Arabic media content until the 2000s, which led to a prevalence of Egyptian Arabic all over the Middle East.

As far as I remember from the early days of my childhood, not one Ramadan season missed the opportunity to introduce some major anti-Jewish documentary or TV series. The biggest hit Ramadan specials in Egypt are usually programs that offer a large dose of anti-Semitism to the Arab appetite.

The Middle East has a mythological mix of nationalism, history and religion unlike anything in the West. National loyalty and history need to be defined clearly and because of the development of the Abrahamic framework of the region, the subject of “the Jews” offers a unique integration of these elements. Ramadan, is the perfect time to celebrate not just Muslim identity but being un-Jewish.

Muslims need to be put in their place, the grave... These beings are pure evil, raised from the cradle, to hate Jews and Jewish belief. We cannot expect peace with them, nor their children. Maybe after these barbarians civilize themselves they can earn a place at the negotiating table... I don't want to negotiate with them, I think Islam is a hateful and completely false belief system. It must go the way of the Dodo bird, complete extinction...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ramadan the MOST Jew Hating Holiday evah
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:07:28 PM »
Is Ramadan over?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
Is Ramadan over?

I don't know .... The article says Aug 7 which is tomorrow here...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 04:10:01 PM »
I don't know .... The article says Aug 7 which is tomorrow here...

Really? How long does Ramadan usually last?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 04:12:57 PM »
Really? How long does Ramadan usually last?

I believe it is a One Month holiday... I assume they are talking a lunar month because the muslim calendar is completely lunar. The Jewish calendar, by the way, is a lunar calendar adjusted to the solar calendar via leap months...

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 06:40:42 PM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 07:37:53 PM »
Jews are forbidden from going to the Temple Mount because Jews are the most self-hating and leftist people on earth.*

Also, I think Kwanzaa might beat Ramadan as the most anti-Semitic holiday.

*Okay, so maybe negroes have Jews beat. But Jews are educated, civilized, economically successful, and have a covenant with G-d, so they are held to a higher standard.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »
Jews are forbidden from going to the Temple Mount because Jews are the most self-hating and leftist people on earth.*

Also, I think Kwanzaa might beat Ramadan as the most anti-Semitic holiday.

*Okay, so maybe negroes have Jews beat. But Jews are educated, civilized, economically successful, and have a covenant with G-d, so they are held to a higher standard.

Are you aware that there are some valid concerns for a religious Jew to ascend the Temple mount. Some Rabbis, for reasons having nothing to do with self-hate or being leftist, forbid Jews from ascending the mount for the reason that the Holy of Holies is forbidden for all Jews who are not Kohen (Priests) to enter. The reasoning goes that because we don't know exactly where the Aaron HaKadosh (Holy Ark) was located we are forbidden from entering the entire Temple mount.

I have read the various opinions and all those Orthodox Rabbis who permit Jews to ascend the mount and I agree that while it is wrong to enter an area which could have been where the Holy of Holies resided, modern sages have determined where approximately the forbidden area is... Thus so long as that area is not approached it is permissible to enter the Temple Mount.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 08:01:13 PM »
Rabbi Chaim Richman (A very pro-active Temple Mount activist) wrote the following on the Temple Institutes site:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/aliya_temple_mount.htm

Again, the Temple Mount Controversy
by Rabbi Chaim Richman
Jan 25, '05 / 15 Shvat 5765

In recent weeks, the dubious controversy over whether Jews are permitted to ascend to the Temple Mount has again made headlines. Both the Israeli English-language daily "Haaretz" as well as the Jerusalem Post ran stories on the "rabbinical ruling" that declares the Temple Mount off-limits to Jews. Other newspapers throughout the world featured stories on the ban, courtesy of the Associated Press.

Note that in the context of this current controversy, the issue is not political and the ban does not refer to the discriminatory practices of the Israeli security policies. The matter at hand refers to an alleged question of Jewish law.

We refer to this controversy and its public reemergence at this particular time, as "dubious." Some synonyms of the word "dubious" include: doubtful, suspicious, ambiguous, vague, questionable, and imprecise.

All of these adjectives and more can be used to adequately describe the context and background of this issue.

The articles which appeared in Haaretz and in The Jerusalem Post can be seen here. (To give the reader an idea of the widespread coverage which the AP article received, we have also included the articles that appeared in The Times of India and The Washington Post.) To see a fascimile of the original Jerusalem Post article and The Temple Institute's response, click here.

The nature in which both of these articles relate to the facts of this case is extremely misleading. The impression they create is that the most authoritative of Israel's rabbis are against Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, and thus they have issued, with the power of their office, a religious ruling which has the strength to ban Jews from ascending to the site according to the Jewish law. This seems to indicate that these rabbis are speaking with the authority of, and thus, in the voice of, the Torah itself - meaning that the Torah is against Jews ascending to the Temple Mount.

Nothing can be further from the truth. No less of a universally recognized Torah authority than Maimonides himself reckons it as an aspect of the positive commandment of showing reverence for the Temple, to enter into the permitted places of the Temple Mount today. No halachic ruling can change this, and no rabbi or group of rabbis, no matter their stature, have the authority to uproot such a principle.

Furthermore, closer examination of these articles reveals a hodgepodge of prejudices and generalizations that are based neither on Torah law, nor on fact. The rabbis are quoted as saying that "over the years we have lost the exact location of the Temple." This is an inaccurate statement. While a number of opinions do differ over the exact location, the picture is far from muddled; there is a great area upon which one may tread with confidence, far from the sanctified areas, according to all opinions.

The articles also seem to indicate what can best be described as an unhealthy linkage, newly invented, between so-called concerns for Biblical law, and further attempts to discredit the settlement movement (and the entire religious nationalist camp) masquerading as so-called "security concerns." Rabbi Rabinowitz, rabbi of the Western Wall, is quoted as saying that "this comes in response to greater numbers of Jews going up to visit the mount... there is a prohibition against attacking the area and it is a great prohibition. If this (ruling) will influence this, it is a very, very good thing."

What is the meaning of this enigmatic statement? Because of the fact - a blessedly positive development in Israel's history - that Jews are visiting their holiest site in increasing numbers, it became necessary to ban them because "there is a prohibition against attacking the area?!"

Sadly, it seems that there is more involved here than meets the eye, and that political and other considerations may be behind the recent renewal of this ban. We are sorry to report that we have established beyond any doubt, that at least several of the signatories on this recent declaration, deny that their signature was requested...

The article below represents the Temple Institute's official response to this controversy. It was published in its entirety in the Readers' Letters section of the Jerusalem Post on Sunday, January 23rd:

"Chief rabbis prohibit Jews from entering Temple Mount" (Jan. 19) took a minimalistic approach to a complicated and vastly misunderstood issue. Like other matters of complex and erudite Torah knowledge, the subject of the Temple Mount is an area in which one must have an expertise before issuing a judgment. Unfortunately, it is an area of study that has been largely neglected, even by Torah authorities. To say that there is a prohibition against Jews visiting the Temple Mount is misleading and inaccurate, and does a serious injustice to the many religious Jews, great rabbis among them, who do ascend the Mount today in strict accordance with all the requirements of Jewish law, based for example on the previous halachic ruling of the great Radbaz (Rabbi David ben Zimra, 1479-1573). Any religious ruling must be firmly based on Torah law and must be substantiated; authentic rulings cannot be based on opinion, feelings, or alleged security concerns. No group of rabbis have the authority to uproot a Torah law, and according to the "due process" of the formation of halacha, a religious ruling must be based on sources. It should be noted that the great codifier Maimonides establishes as a positive commandment that showing proper reverance (morah mikdash) to the holy site of the Temple Mount even in its present state of disrepair means, for example, "entering into the permitted areas" (Maim. Hilchot Beit HaBechira Ch. 7, 7). Indeed, Maimonidies himself - in the tradition of the great sages of Israel - ascended to the Temple Mount, in spite of great personal danger, and prayed there. He gives the date as the sixth day of Cheshvan and writes that he was so moved to have "entered into the great and holy house and prayed there on the sixth of Cheshvan... and I vowed an oath, that I will always celebrate this day as a personal festival, to be marked by prayer and rejoicing in G-d, and by a festive meal (Maimonides, Letters).

Anyone seeking information regarding how to ascend the Temple Mount in accordance with Jewish law may contact us at [email protected]. Further information is available at www.templeinstitute.org

Rabbi Chaim Richman
Director, The International Department
The Temple Institute
Jerusalem"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2013, 08:17:11 PM »
Are you aware that there are some valid concerns for a religious Jew to ascend the Temple mount. Some Rabbis, for reasons having nothing to do with self-hate or being leftist, forbid Jews from ascending the mount for the reason that the Holy of Holies is forbidden for all Jews who are not Kohen (Priests) to enter. The reasoning goes that because we don't know exactly where the Aaron HaKadosh (Holy Ark) was located we are forbidden from entering the entire Temple mount.

I have read the various opinions and all those Orthodox Rabbis who permit Jews to ascend the mount and I agree that while it is wrong to enter an area which could have been where the Holy of Holies resided, modern sages have determined where approximately the forbidden area is... Thus so long as that area is not approached it is permissible to enter the Temple Mount.
That's not why the Israeli government forbids it and we both know it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2013, 08:33:42 PM »
That's not why the Israeli government forbids it and we both know it.

I know that... But I was not sure whether others knew that there were some Rabbis who have banned ascending the mount... Of course I stand against such a decision, as the previous post from Temple Institute points out that Rambam actually ascended the mount.