Author Topic: Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade -- Why I Won't Make Aliyah  (Read 4876 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Jerusalem Gay Pride Parade -- Why I Won't Make Aliyah
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »

So you can fight and petition for this only after all the Muslims have left?   That makes no sense whatsoever.  You are making excuses, plain and simple.

You make some good points Kahane Was Right.. But I must say, my rationale behind all this is I feel I can do more to benefit Eretz Yisrael via proxy then living there myself where I will be restricted and suppressed.  I feel I can do more to help the Jewish people and the Land of Israel achieve the goals I mention in my earlier posts by living in Galut and working hard to help promote the causes and fund groups who need support.  For example, if I could make more money living in Galut then in Israel and donate that money to settlers or organizations working to prevent gay pride marches in the holy cities, then I almost feel I have made a better impact for Israel than I could have made if I was living there and limited in my capabilities due to the oppressive situation.  As I said earlier, we live in a global world and it is much easier than ever before to branch out from long distances.

And, once again, I still consider making Aliyah, but there are some serious issues that I am having, but I may sooner or later come to terms and accept that Aliyah doesn't mean freedom and liberty, but rather sacrifice and hardship.  It is sad and sober way to look at modern Aliyah, as so many Jews felt going to Israel meant they can be free, living in their own nation.  Sadly, the current regime in Israel is a dictatorship that caters to the demands of Islamists and Euro-fascists.  Among the people, it is like the liberal/pro-gay/pro-Communist agenda is almost at the point of an ultimatum.  I currently live in a city, that I am trying to escape (Seattle), which very much has this mentality.  Yet, even in Seattle, I have more rights than I would have living in Israel.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
David will pack everything and we will go to Israel ONLY IF Chaim is in charge.
Other than that.. I am SICK of leftists.

I will go to Portugal with David if they pass amnesty and be with Portugee Sephardics
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »

I will go to Portugal with David if they pass amnesty and be with Portugee Sephardics

There's a rape wave there and mass-demonstrations with murders by mudrats. Best of luck.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2013, 07:39:04 PM »
There's a rape wave there and mass-demonstrations with murders by mudrats. Best of luck.

And in Israel, the negroes rape Jewish women.
So, I'll need all the luck I can fetch, no?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2013, 10:06:46 PM »

How about you and David come to Montana or Idaho with me..   I'm seriously wanting to get the heck out of Seattle, as I don't like the arrogant, ultra-liberal people here.   Read about the story of the 10,000 menorahs in Billings, MT , how the entire town of Billings stood up against Neo-Nazi thugs who tried to run a Jewish family out of town.  Instead, the entire town mobilized and the nazi punks packed their bags and left Billings or lived in hiding, seeing they were truly despised and not tolerated there.  That is my type of town.

Not to mention, you can get a secured/fortified place in the country, raise your own cattle, grow your own food, own all the guns you want and with a great delivery system, you can have Kosher meat and foods shipped to you from anywhere in the USA. 

You sure as h*ll wont see anything like what happened in Billings happen in any town in Europe.  Heck, even in Israel, Jews are bullied and run out of their own towns by racist Arab thugs.

What happened in Billings in the 1990s is now a famous play performed around the country:
http://www.niot.org/node/101
http://www.niot.org/blog/hanukkah-10000-menorahs
http://www.religioustolerance.org/menorah.htm

This true story and event, by the way, brought tears to my eyes, it is so touching.

I talked to the Rabbi at perhaps the only Orthodox-like synagogue in Montana and he had nothing but praises about the people of Montana.  He says they are accepting and open to Jewish people, it is a live-and-let live state.  This is quite a contrast to bigoted, Jew-hating Europeans , Arabs and many Asians (such as Pakistanis, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2013, 10:15:20 PM »

... um... how's Canada?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2013, 10:23:48 PM »

And in America, you-know-what colors are raping and murdering all the time.   

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2013, 10:45:33 PM »

Not in Montana, Wyoming or Idaho, they ain't!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2013, 10:45:49 PM »
Huh?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »
Not in Montana, Wyoming or Idaho, they ain't!
The Midwest is the only ones to save this world!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2013, 10:51:40 PM »
Not that I want to cause more arguments, but I just did some research into crime (specifically rape) statistics on the states EJA22 mentioned (Idaho & Montana).... While the incidents of rape are significantly less than in California, when looked at in comparison to 'per-capita' rape there appear to be a higher 'per-capita' figure for rapes in both Idaho and Montana for the reported crime of rape.

Figures used from
Montana 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/mtcrimn.htm
Idaho 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/idcrime.htm
California 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/cacrime.htm

State]RapePopulationRape Per Capita
California 20117663376919120.020330621593301
Idaho 201143515849850.0274450546850601
Montana 20113579981990.0357644117054816

So what does this mean?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2013, 11:59:07 PM »
Not that I want to cause more arguments, but I just did some research into crime (specifically rape) statistics on the states EJA22 mentioned (Idaho & Montana).... While the incidents of rape are significantly less than in California, when looked at in comparison to 'per-capita' rape there appear to be a higher 'per-capita' figure for rapes in both Idaho and Montana for the reported crime of rape.

Figures used from
Montana 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/mtcrimn.htm
Idaho 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/idcrime.htm
California 2011 http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/cacrime.htm

State]RapePopulationRape Per Capita
California 20117663376919120.020330621593301
Idaho 201143515849850.0274450546850601
Montana 20113579981990.0357644117054816

So what does this mean?

It means the law enforcement is more bored and actually files rape complaints more often, whereas in Los Angeles or Detroit, no body gives a d*mn if someone claims they were raped.  Also, rape statistics are the biggest pile of dog crap of any crime statistic.  IN this day and age , doing anything from making a sexually explicit remark to touching a woman can be filed as sexual assault and rape.  You would be surprised.    Not to mention many spouses will file rape charges against their husbands, which may or may not be founded.  These all increase the rape stats.  Go check out the crime statistics of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming and you will see they are lower in every other way than almost anywhere else in the country.  The one thing these states lack is the troublesome minorities (like Blacks and Mexicans , not saying they are all bad), as well as lacking Muslims and Mosques.  Do you see any correlation?   

Sure, there are problems in every place.  Meth could be a problem in the Rocky Mountain states, as well as cattle rustling.  But, these problems are widespread everywhere and overall are not a major problem.   Everything from murder, burglary, robbery, assault are much lower in Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.   More guns, more freedom, less crime.   Yet, all Jewish people choose to live in police states where they are not allowed to own guns and surrounded by Jew hating blacks and Muslims.   Didn't we learn from the past that it was a mistake living in a place where you are not allowed to own guns and surrounded by people who hate you in little ghettos?

Anyhow, I think in this day and age, the Northern Rocky States are best place for Jews to live.  Gay pride parades are also not so common in Montana, Wyoming or Idaho.  You will probably find less homos in Billings, MT or Casper, WY then in Tel Aviv.  Sad, but true..

Me, Joe Civilian, can actually own an Israeli Tavor and use it for home protection and even open carry it with me around town, loaded and all in many parts of Idaho, Wyoming and Montana.  Cannot do that in Israel!  How ironic, eh??   

Sad, that an American can own an Israeli weapon, that an Israeli cannot own:
http://www.armslist.com/posts/1749320/georgia-rifles-for-sale--iwi-tavor-sar-b18-18--black-rifle-30rd-ar15-mag