Author Topic: Questions regarding David Duke  (Read 6477 times)

Tough_American

Questions regarding David Duke
« on: August 23, 2006, 08:00:07 AM »
www.davidduke.com

I just wanted to say that I read his book called "My Awakening" and the "Jewish Question". I would say it is as close and dangerous to reading "Mein Kampf" except that he doesn't call for genocide. He seems like he is on the right track with Jtf as both of your organizations talk about saving the face of the western civilization, limiting or even banning immigration, and the danger of Islam. But why do you think David Duke doesn't like Jews?  And why can't non-Israelis, non-jews can't marry Israeli Jews in Israel?
Jews preach about how inter-racial marriage is good but then they disregard it if it comes up between jews and non-jews. ? Why?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
Re: Questions regarding David Duke
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:42:39 AM »
there arent so much Jews in this world to allow the Jewish people to be "dissolved" and drown in non Jewish families caused by "inter-religion" marriages, thus loosing the Judaism itself.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 11:00:45 AM »
I just wanted to say that I read his book called "My Awakening" and the "Jewish Question". I would say it is as close and dangerous to reading "Mein Kampf" except that he doesn't call for genocide. He seems like he is on the right track with Jtf as both of your organizations talk about saving the face of the western civilization, limiting or even banning immigration, and the danger of Islam. But why do you think David Duke doesn't like Jews?  And why can't non-Israelis, non-jews can't marry Israeli Jews in Israel?
Jews preach about how inter-racial marriage is good but then they disregard it if it comes up between jews and non-jews. ? Why?

Talk about an easy question... If Jews married non-Jews, we'd be assimilated. Think about it. And if G-d wants the Jews to be a light unto the nations, how are we going to do that if there are no more Jews? Why does the west always think that's a bad thing? It has nothing to do with other races or hate or anything like that.

Also, Jews should marry Jews not just to keep the Jewish race, but also to keep the Torah. How can a Jewish person keep kosher or Sabbath if they marry someone who doesn't practice Judaism? It kinda defeats the purpose. Raising your kids Jewish and teaching them Torah is central to Judaism. For example, how is the kid going to know how to celebrate Passover or Sukkot if they never learned about these detailed subjects?

I haven't heard of non-Israelis forbidden to marry Israelis but it makes sense... it would probably make Israelis move out of Israel. All the Jews are supposed to live to Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2006, 11:42:19 AM »
It is Issur 9forbidden by Hashem) for a jew to marry a Goy.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 12:10:57 PM »
True... true... the MAIN reason is because that is what G-d commanded of us.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 03:36:25 PM »
Catholics don't support intermarrying with a non-Catholics.  Name me one religion that supports intermarriage, and I'll be shocked.

Also, different ethnic groups like the Irish, the Italians, etc, tend to marry their own, even if they are secular.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 05:46:09 PM »
Re:  "...Name me one religion that supports intermarriage, and I'll be shocked..."

You're shocked.

There's a passage from the New Testament Epistles, saying that because a husband and wife are united as "one", an unequal yoking of a Christian with a non-Christian produces two Christians.

*although I admit that this passage is somewhat less than an actual admonition to intermarry, it nevertheless does not condemn it.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »
Tough_American:  "...But why do you think David Duke doesn't like Jews?  And why can't non-Israelis, non-jews can't marry Israeli Jews in Israel?
Jews preach about how inter-racial marriage is good but then they disregard it if it comes up between jews and non-jews. ? Why?..."

-Duke (a queer) doesn't dislike Jews.
He hates Jews.

-Seems your "facts" are from less than reliable sources.
The Israeli rabbis used to not perform mixed faith marriages inside Israel.
However, such a couple could marry outside the country and then return.

-Jews do not preach interracial marriage.  That's simply David Duke hate-propaganda.  It is true that there are Jews far removed from practicing Judaism who might say anything, but they're not speaking for anyone but themselves.

-Want to know what it is that Jews think, and why Jews do what Jews do?
answer:  Read the Tanach cover to cover.
Jews do exactly what G-d ordered us to do; straight from His mouth to our ears, courtesy of Moses.

David Duke is a Nazi.  And a queer.  Plain and simple.  Always has been.  Always will be.  Trying to sell the same old bag of crap which failed sixty years ago in Germany.  Nobody in their right mind is buying it.  Even Mussolini used to tell people that he thought Hitler was totally devoid of any political philosophy whatsoever; that the "great" Fuhrer was simply a madman insanely obsessed with murdering Jews.  And he should know...he invented Fascism!

The sad fact of the matter, is that it's almost impossible to get two Jews to agree or cooperate on anything!
The idea of a "Worldwide Jew Conspiracy" is about the biggest joke there is, and anyone who believes it obviously doesn't know any Jews.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 06:19:56 PM »
Well I know at least the Catholics require you to promise to raise the kids Catholic.  So obviously that would mean they prefer not to have intermarriage.

I'm not sure about protestants.  I would guess the more conservative bible-belt types are against intermarriage, and the hippi types are not.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 09:11:40 PM »
Well I know at least the Catholics require you to promise to raise the kids Catholic.  So obviously that would mean they prefer not to have intermarriage.

I'm not sure about protestants.  I would guess the more conservative bible-belt types are against intermarriage, and the hippi types are not.

Marriage between different Theologies will cause some hardship within the family entity. If a Christian and  a Jew marry each other, what will the children believe in ? It is logical , in my point of view that people of the same Theology and the same mindset should marry each other. Not out of hatred for what the other person believes, but actually, out of respect. The arab muslims are doing the best they can do eradicate the Jews, and the Nation of Israel. If I , as a Christian do any thing that helps that cause, I am no different. Do I love the Jewish people, you bet I do ! Would I marry a Jewish woman ? NO. It is out of love for the Jews, that I would not. It is because of the simple fact, Christians, Muslims and every one else have done enough to stop the Jews from being what they are.

A GIFT TOO THIS WORLD.  If non Jews, promote the destruction of the Jewish Theology in any way, or attempt to harm the land of Israel. We are no different from the nazis'. We are just killing them slower.  That's just my opinion.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »
David Duke hates the Bible (obviously). That stupid aryan site mentioned elsewhere in this section quoted him condemning the story of Esther. >:(

And of course I would rather marry a Catholic, makes things less complex especially for any kids. Though I wouldnt rule out marrying someone from another Christian denomination or even someone who's agnostic, so long as the kids were brought up Christian.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 10:03:09 PM »
And David Duke is still a scumbag :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 10:16:38 PM »
And David Duke is still a scumbag :)

Agreed. A deranged scumbag!  :D

And as for being concerned about Islam, I'm sure I saw him on memritv.org meeting with and cheering on Hezbollah. Noam Chumpsky did the same thing about a week later.  ::)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2007, 10:31:32 PM »
I laugh at when people like David Duke call Israel racist...that only makes me support it more.

HAIL THE JEWISH AND RIGHTEOUS GENTILE TAKEOVER OF THE RIGHT-WING.  JEWISH POWER!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 07:48:22 AM »
Re:  "...Name me one religion that supports intermarriage, and I'll be shocked..."

You're shocked.

There's a passage from the New Testament Epistles, saying that because a husband and wife are united as "one", an unequal yoking of a Christian with a non-Christian produces two Christians.

*although I admit that this passage is somewhat less than an actual admonition to intermarry, it nevertheless does not condemn it.

Eagle Aye has right christians are not allowed to marry not belivers: Paul was clear on that even callimg unbelivers halaklaly unclean; of course many people nowadays choose to be "reformed christians" light.   

2 Corinthians 6:14-15

Do Not Be Yoked With Unbelievers
 14Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people."[c]
 17"Therefore come out from them
      and be separate, says the Lord.
   Touch no unclean thing,
      and I will receive you."[d]
  18"I will be a Father to you,
      and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty."[e]

Duke he's moron more comfortably with Nazi Syrian regime than US; He'll never support Israel or JTF becouse he hates all thing Jewish; some day he will convert to Islam; all nazis like him are in fact uncouncies muslims:

American White Supremacist David Duke: Israel Makes the Nazi State Look Very Moderate
Source and copyright: http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=941
Following are excerpts from an interview with American white supremacist David Duke, which aired on Syrian TV on November 21, 2005.

Interviewer: How do you read the ongoing US-led escalation against Syria within the context of re-mapping the Middle East?

David Duke: Well, you must understand that the chief architects of the war were Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl, Daniel Feith, Mr. Warmser, Elliot Abrams, in the United States. They were the architects of this war. Mr. Pearl, as well as Mr. Warmser and Feith, wrote a paper called "A Clean Break: Securing the Realm," a paper for Israel, for Benjamin Netanyahu. That paper said that the way to Damascus was through Baghdad. I believe that this is part of the ongoing Zionist effort, in their control of American foreign policy, to dominate the entire Middle East, and I believe, dominate the world. I think America is occupied in many ways the way the Golan Heights is occupied, the way the West Bank of Palestine is occupied.

[...]

Interviewer: Dr. Duke, what impact has the worsening situation of the occupying forces in Iraq and the daily shipment of body-bags of US and allied soldiers to the USA and elsewhere, on Bush's ability to plunge into another quagmire?

Duke: This war is a disaster for the United States, and I think that this has to put pause in some of the Zionist neo-cons about going into a new war. But the one wild card is that these neo-cons are crazy. They are insane people. They are Jewish fanatics, extremists, they are not normal people.

[...]

The people who are pushing Jewish supremacism, Zionism - they are absolute evil and they are crazy. All they know is more power, and so there is a real danger, I should say, for Syria, and a danger for Iran at this point.

[...]

Interviewer: How different is the Syria that you have seen for the first time from that portrayed by US and other Western media outlets?

Duke: I have defended Syria for a long time, so I was admiring Syria, I have admired your president very much. I hope at some point to be able to meet him and shake his hand. I think he is the greatest man in a very difficult period, and especially with what's going on right now, in terms of Lebanon and its relations with Syria. But absolutely, even from my perspective, and it shows you how the Zionist media around the world controls and affects all of us. Even those of us who are aware of it - it's subtly affecting.

Interviewer: How badly, can you tell our viewers, is the policy making process hijacked by those neo-cons?

Duke: Well, as a patriotic American - and I come here not as a Syrian partisan, but as an American patriot - it's more shocking for me than it should be for you, because our sons and daughters are being killed in Iraq, are being wounded, innocent Iraqis have died, America is being hurt, and yet we have this policy which is only for Israel. This war is completely about Israel, and I would like to suggest to people in the Middle East... Sometimes I believe that the Zionists run a mystification on us. I find, with some of the leftists around the world who say this is a war for oil or this is an American imperialist war - No, this is a case of the Zionists using America to fight their war with our blood and our money.

[...]

Interviewer: Now, Dr. Duke, is there room for other than the Jewish extremist supremacists to actively engage in the changing of this pro-Zionist hegemony in the US, and how?

Duke: Well, first off, I think we have to understand that there are certainly some Jews who oppose the Zionists. There is no question about that. But it also must be understood that every major Jewish organization in the United States, including the Council of Presidents of Jewish Organizations, supports this Iraq war. The largest and most powerful lobby in the United States government is the Israel lobby. Now as an American citizen, I find it pretty strange that a foreign country would have the most powerful lobby in our government. So I think... My book is dedicated to Israel Shahak, who is in fact a Jewish person. I don't consider myself anti-Semitic. But I am aware of the fact that I think more Jews need to stand up against the extremist dominance within their faith, within their nation. And until that happens, we cannot continue that road. But even more importantly, we - not only in America and Europe, but also in the Middle East - we must stand up and start telling the truth. If we don't talk about some of the realities of this conflict... You know, Israel is really an apartheid state in many ways. And Israel is a state... that we wouldn't tolerate actions of the American people. The New York Times is all against... It's all for intermarriage in the United States of America. But the New York Times supports Israel, where a marriage of Jewish person and a non-Jew is illegal, where a Jew who is a member of the Cohanim, which is the elite element of the Jewish tradition - they cannot even marry a Jewish person, a person who is a full-fledged Jew, of the Jewish faith, who has one drop of (non) Jewish blood. I mean, these people... Israel makes the Nazi state look very moderate in terms of its views.

Interviewer: How have you been treated by American media since you have been taken this stance?

Duke: Very bad. I would say that I'm treated about as bad as Saddam Hussein.

[...]

The number one problem, political, economic, and social on this planet now is what we call Zionism and more specifically, Jewish supremacism. These radical, extremist Jewish elements such as Ariel Sharon, such as the neo-cons in Washington, believe this strange (idea) that they have a right to control the world - not just Palestine, not just Syria, Iraq, and Iran and the rest of the Middle East, but also London, New York, and Toronto. All over the world you see the same pattern of control over the media, the same pattern of influence.

[...]

Interviewer: You've mentioned London. London's mayor, Ken Livingstone, whom I suppose that you know or have heard of...

Duke: Yeah, I admire him...

Interviewer: ...has actually described Sharon as a war criminal, and said Sharon should be tried at the Hague.

Duke: Of course, if anyone should be tried for war crimes, it's Ariel Sharon. The idea that the president of my country sits down and breaks bread and shares wine with Ariel Sharon, to me is amazing. I mean...

Interviewer: And he described him... Bush described him as a man of peace.

Duke: Exactly. I mean, Bush is totally... Bush is not a very smart man, and he is totally under the thumb of the Jewish supremacists. The president of Canada said it very well. He said that Bush is like a puppet. He knows what he has to say to get the support of the media, and political support. I think right now, they dangled him, they created... The Zionists created the lies of this war. In fact, Steven Cohen was the CIA person who manufactured the evidence... Even Israel's CIA, even Israel's Mossad actually put forward evidence to the United States about weapons of mass destruction. Israel itself basically (knows) that they lied, they know Bush knows that he lied, so now they say to Bush: OK, either you continue on with this program, with securing the realm, with this war, either you continue on with this or we will have you impeached.

[...]
It's interesting. This is something the Arab community also is not aware of. The neo-cons, the people who founded this were actually Trotskyite communists originally. This is not well known...

Interviewer: Trotskyites?

Duke: Trotskyites. Yes, exactly. Russia has worked to free itself from the Jewish supremacist Bolshevists.

[...]

Interviewer: On last week's talk show, a senior Angelican Syro-Lebanese clergyman cited on this show that there is a biblical background to what the world in general, and the Middle East in particular, is witnessing nowadays. What is your input on that? He was talking about the Tanach and the process through which Jesus Christ was tried by the Jews and the way now they are treating (figures) like the Syrian leaders.

Duke: I may not be the most popular person for saying what I think needs to be said, but many people in the Middle East distinguish between Zionism and Judaism. As you know from reading my book, the evidence is overwhelming: Judaism at its core - not all Jews, but Judaism at its core - is a racist religion, a supremacist religion, and non-Jews are considered not even of human caliber. It's not all of the Jews, but it is certainly something that is strong in it.
http://www.zionism-israel.com/news/duke_anti_zionism.htm
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 06:13:13 AM »
Jews demand inter-marrying between races?? All these StørmFrønt, white power idiots are just wankers who cant get laid.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 06:33:03 AM »
What an idiot!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2007, 06:32:06 PM »
Homorectumals.

Duke = Queerbabe

Those fags over there should be more worried about Don Black marrying David Duke and producing the world's first Buttbaby.

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 10:34:59 PM »
David Duke is a sand wigger. Just look how much he likes Iran's dictator. Any possible chance he cares about the West or whites should go out the window right there alone. He's just a Jew hating idiot, and whoever hates the Jews the most (Muslims, Arabs) is whoever he loves the most. I go to his site now and again just to get a good laugh at his ignorance, he was bragging about how an Arab wrote him and told him how happy he was with his Jew hating books and that he named his arab son after him.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »
Is there a need for anti-duke propaganda?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 11:20:22 PM »
Is there a need for anti-duke propaganda?

Is there a need for a lot of things, it keeps them off the streets.

My question is SF has open forums why are they not directing their comments there?

If you are going to attack a man is it far better to do it to their face?

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
Re: Questions regarding David Puke
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 11:18:39 PM »
 >:(I read David Puke's book "My Awakening" & I thought it was pure garbage.A lot of it is fabrication about his so-called knowledge of the Talmud & history in general.But he is not the main problem. It is Self-hating-so called "Jews" like Israel Shahak (he could not have dropped dead soon enough.He is truly one of the Jews that I am sorry survived Hitler ) & Norman "Fink"-el-Stein (rhymes with "Frankenstein".These people,who are mentioned in Pukes book (He called Shahak a Civil rights activist) Do far more damage to the cause of the Jewish People thaqn all the Metzgers,Dukes & Skinhead Nazi's combined.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 12:35:43 AM »
has anyone ever noticed the one common thread among the most vicious jew haters?

it's that they are queers, or majorly sexually deviant.

They are either homos, or they like little boys or both.

I swear, that has to be the one common thread that can be found among the most famous and vehement Jew haters.

They hate the fact that G-d condemns homos and pedasters.

The nazis were homos, the arabs have their pole boys, and ever other sick sadistic homo-pedaster turd piece of excrement on the face of the earth has to have their little opinion about how mean and racist Jews are. 

(Oh, and I forgot, animal molesters too!)

Of course some other people hate jews too, but the ones who hate the most, with the most passion, are homos and pedasters.

They think Jewish law is so cruel, racist, and restrictive because it would condemn them for f*cking a dead baby male donkey.