Author Topic: Black Female Barbarians Beat White Woman as Gawkers Stand Idle  (Read 982 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
and the Beatings go on........

The latest black on white atrocity took place in broad daylight in a busy Seattle park.  Of course, no one came to white woman's aid. 

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/warning-graphic-video-shows-woman-beaten-kicked-we/nYWxP/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Black Female Barbarians Beat White Woman as Gawkers Stand Idle
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
that's not fair. they are not barbarians.
They're savages.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yotin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »
The beating doesn't surprise me one bit... what I truly can't understand are all the cowards just standing around as if helping her hadn't even crossed their minds.
Isaiah 5:20

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2013, 12:44:16 AM »
I got my nose broken by a pack of dirty Crips in Venice Beach in the late 80s... I got punched in the face by two big apes for standing up for a white girl who was getting smacked around by a female ape. I was the only one who spoke up and said 'What is going on?' when I observed what was happening.

There was not much fighting involved, I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I swear if I had a gun I would have shot these creatures.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 12:52:06 AM »
I got my nose broken by a pack of dirty Crips in Venice Beach in the late 80s... I got punched in the face by two big apes for standing up for a white girl who was getting smacked around by a female ape. I was the only one who spoke up and said 'What is going on?' when I observed what was happening.

There was not much fighting involved, I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I swear if I had a gun I would have shot these creatures.

Back then there was less "political correctness" so you could have claimed it was self-defense.

Luckily Florida has real Southerners in Northern Florida so the transplanted looney Northerners can't take over Florida so Zimmerman had a chance for and achieved real justice.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 01:44:25 AM »
Just wait and watch, the white girl will be charged with a hate crime.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2013, 02:11:14 AM »
Just wait and watch, the white girl will be charged with a hate crime.

Actually she couldn't really defend herself. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 07:53:00 AM »
Everyone needs to be aware of their surroundings. This government wants riots in the streets.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 09:44:11 AM »

I would have cut off their heads and raised them up on pikes.
I would have put their intestines on telephone poles.
I would have sawed off their legs and cut off their scrotums and played baseball.
I would have cut out their hips and glue them together and make salad bowls.
I would have skinned them and made leather jackets.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »

I would have cut off their heads and raised them up on pikes.
I would have put their intestines on telephone poles.
I would have sawed off their legs and cut off their scrotums and played baseball.
I would have cut out their hips and glue them together and make salad bowls.
I would have skinned them and made leather jackets.

If only you were there it would have been different..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 02:34:54 AM »
If only you were there it would have been different..

I know. I'm such a tough guy. I'm such a hero. I'm almost as good as my hero, Newark Mayor and future NJ senator, Cory Booker when he almost saved a bank from a scissor totting robber.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774