Author Topic: Blacks Go Ape On ZooTube When People Say The N Word  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Blacks Go Ape On ZooTube When People Say The N Word
« on: August 18, 2013, 12:56:02 AM »
Just search for the N word on ZooTube and will see blacks thinking they can control everything just with the use of one word. One black said it keeps whites segregated from blacks by not being able to say the same words blacks can say. He said it's the most powerful word in the English language. Then you have videos of them going ape at innocent white people.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Blacks Go Ape On ZooTube When People Say The N Word
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 01:05:32 AM »
If they don't like it, the way they react isn't going to make people like them better. It will just make them want to use that word more. Of course decent black people should not be called the N word.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 04:16:34 AM »
I don't understand what she says. At first it looks even worse because she is in a wheel chair and it looks like she is disabled and completely helpless but then she walks out of that chair !

Offline Oyvey

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 11:47:09 AM »
Binyamin Yisrael, you are completely obsessed with black people. You really are a racist. Of course they are going to go crazy if you call them that. Hello.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 12:00:37 AM »
Binyamin Yisrael, you are completely obsessed with black people. You really are a racist. Of course they are going to go crazy if you call them that. Hello.

I wish that Jews would react the same way every time someone makes a derogatory anti-Semitic comment.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 12:40:02 AM »
I wish that Jews would react the same way every time someone makes a derogatory anti-Semitic comment.

Indeed... This is what we need a lot more of... Jews who are not afraid to get in the face of those who hate us. I swear I will smack down anyone who calls me the K-word.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 01:01:24 AM »
I could care less what someone calls me..... why should I? It isn't like an unjust accusation, it is their opinion. Am I wrong in thinking only a weak person is subject to getting bent out of shape over name calling? This is of course within reason, for example a name that is accusatory like being called a pedophile, that is totally different.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 05:12:43 AM »
I call the N*gger whenever i like. They call themselfs like that all the time.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 05:45:05 AM »
I call the N*gger whenever i like. They call themselfs like that all the time.
You can get away with it because you are not in America. If you do that in the US you are likely to get into troubles and also become socially isolated.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 07:47:09 AM »
Binyamin Yisrael no offense, but why are you  posting this crap? We are not a racist group. We do not want to known as the next StørmFrønt.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision