Author Topic: Gayvid Dick reviews movie '300', calls it "zionist propaganda against Iran"  (Read 792 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
David Douсhebag ys'v gets more stupider with each day it seems. He explains how the "Israeli Jewish extremists" (that's how he calls the Hollywood producers) try to brainwash white Europeans into going to war with Iran with the action comic book film '300'. I know they are more parts of this video, and I am not interested in seeing or posting them.

Don't forget to flag them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 07:39:24 PM by Hollywood is a dreamland for Marx and Lenin »
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oh yeah, Hollywood is zionist.... Gagggg..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The 3oo are about Spartans and actually some other Greek city states that beat [were out numbered possibly as much as 1500 to 1] who help back the Persians.The Persians weren't qurananimals at the time i think they were Zoroastrians.The Greeks might have even won but there were a few traitors kapos if you will who for money collaborated with the Persians.Where did Duke get his phd at StørmFrønt university
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 11:13:58 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I wish Hollywood really was Zionist but we all know they're really pro-fakestinian. The confusion lies in the fact that people like David Duke have a different definition of Zionism than JTF does. When they say they're anti-Zionist, they just mean that they are anti-Jewish no matter what political philosophy any particular Jew might hold. They don't care if a Jewish person is actively working to harm white people or not. They will hate him or her because they are Jewish and there's no exception to that. Sometimes the neo nazis pay lip service to self-hating Jews like Naturei Karta or that batcrap crazy guy Nathanael Kapner, but if they weren't useful to them, the neo Nazis would want them dead too.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
I hope Puke catches alzheimers disease and ends up in a state run nut house, where hostile black attendants kick the kkkrap out of him every day.  He's such a sicko maniac, he will almost certainly end up with a terminal mental illness
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:01:29 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope Puke catches alzheimers disease and ends up in a state run nut house, where black attendants kick the kkkrap out of him every day.  He's such a sicko maniac, he will almost certainly end up with a terminal mental illness

Regardless of where he ends up God will deal with him. If he doesn't get punished in this life then he will after it and probably both.