Author Topic: Obamo anti gun rally in Iowa.  (Read 650 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Obamo anti gun rally in Iowa.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 08:57:20 PM »
Keep your leftist views out of our state! One thing about this stupid rally that just torques me off is, talking about gun crimes. Crime, theft, robbery, ect. Are on a rise because of the left. Because of welfare housing and benefits in our state, people from Chicago and Detroit are flocking here, and bring their life stlye here. Of course after destroying their homes, they need to ruin someone else's.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 09:37:14 PM »
Keep your leftist views out of our state! One thing about this stupid rally that just torques me off is, talking about gun crimes. Crime, theft, robbery, ect. Are on a rise because of the left. Because of welfare housing and benefits in our state, people from Chicago and Detroit are flocking here, and bring their life stlye here. Of course after destroying their homes, they need to ruin someone else's.

Third world type people need to live around lots of first world type people in order to enjoy a first world lifestyle, as they can't build or maintain one on their own. However when the ratio of third world people becomes too great, it causes "flight" of the first worlders, and the conditions become more third world. That's when the third worlders follow the first worlders and the cycle repeats until there's nowhere left to run and the whole system collapses. This last step hasn't happened quite yet but it's getting there.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 09:39:03 PM »
Third world type people need to live around lots of first world type people in order to enjoy a first world lifestyle, as they can't build or maintain one on their own. However when the ratio of third world people becomes too great, it causes "flight" of the first worlders, and the conditions become more third world. That's when the third worlders follow the first worlders and the cycle repeats until there's nowhere left to run and the whole system collapses. This last step hasn't happened quite yet but it's getting there.
Brilliant Ruby!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 01:03:44 PM »
People will not give up their rights to defend themselves, gun free zones are not safety zones, look at Adam Lanza and James Holmes, committing murder in gun free zones..its the criminals behavior, not the guns.  Chicago is proof that gun control doesn't work and allows innocent people to be assaulted by gangs and criminals who don't obey those laws.