Author Topic: Remember when I speculated Bennett might be a Netanyahu Plant to destroy RZ ?  (Read 417 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Remember that time I speculated that Bennett was a mole sent in by Netanyahu to neutralize and destroy his opposition within the religious zionist camp?   Remember how it made sense because Bennett used to work directly for Netanyahu, and Bennett is a tough talker just like in the style of Bibi and especially the younger Bibi?     Some people here accused me of paranoia or insanity for suggesting this.   But today, when we have a stepped-up continuation of the Oslo Accords, and Bennett sits in the govt with his x # of seats and does nothing, don't you think it's looking more and more every day like my speculation was true?   I am starting to believe it is very likely.

Today, Katzelah officially called for the removal of Bennett as the head of the party.  That should tell you something.   Also, Katzelah revealed that 8 Jewish communities around Shechem were already agreed to be destroyed by Netanyahu, Kerry, and Abbas.   And that all the ministers know about it.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We and Chaim said from the very beginning that Nafraudi is a worthless fraud and bad news, and nobody took us seriously.