Author Topic: Fat Whale Oprah: White People Are Still Racist Even If They Don’t Use The N-Word  (Read 1806 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
She is the racist and a hater of whites and she wants every white person to bow down and pay her homage.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Imagine if Paula Dean had said.... Black people are all racist..... even if they don't use the word 'cracker' (or cracka)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Blacks are the worst racists of all. I remember hearing two black-as-night spades in the grocery story before the 2008 election. They were claiming that they would have a problem voting for a 1/2 white guy who wasn't really black. These two were thuggies who were venting their racism right in front of me in line in the store. Barak Hussein wasn't 'black' enough for these two hoods..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
They can say these things in public but whites can't. They have black privilege. Yet you still see them talking about "white privilege".

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
This whore Oprah yimach shma vizichra is doing everything possible to stay relevant and help her fledgling TV network, OWN. Every time this gorilla opens her mouth she exposes her utter stupidity. She claims that she knows her history, particularly as it relates to the farcical "civil rights" era, and then makes the most absurd comments. According to this dumb whore millions of blacks were lynched. Also, regardless of whatever nonsense she says, Trayvon Martin's killing and the circumstances of his killing have absolutely nothing in common with the murder of Emmett Till. The comparison that she makes is obscene. Apparently, she learned a lot from Jeremiah Wright when she was a member of his "church." And no matter how much money this racist piece of garbage accumulates she is still just a dumb gorilla.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:05:11 AM by Mishmaat »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Isn't her core audience supposed to be white housewives ? She seems to try very hard to alienate and antagonize them.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
A baby being born white is already racist to them.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
How is it possible that blacks can use that word and whites can't?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Isn't her core audience supposed to be white housewives ? She seems to try very hard to alienate and antagonize them.
She doesn't need them anymore.  So she bites the hands that fed her.
There is nothing more disgusting than that.
Oh, yes....there is.
Her sniveling fans.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
How is it possible that blacks can use that word and whites can't?

Go to your local communist chapter and ask that question.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
If obama had a cow it would look like Oprah (Orcah). 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
My job has been giving overtime lately because of the busy back to school season. One of my black co-workers said "Did you notice your check being any bigger than usual?" I said "Yes, I did" and she looked a little confused. I told her I'd been coming back from lunch early (normally, if you go over 40 hours they make you cut that time by going home early on Friday, but if they're giving overtime that week they don't make you cut it). Also I've been staying for the entire shift.

She on the other hand has been using the whole lunch hour plus leaving early, sometimes up to an hour early, as soon as she's allowed to go. She doesn't find anything to do to fill the rest of the time. In our department there's always some minor project that can be done. She probably only ended up with an hour or two of overtime while I ended up with 11 or so hours of overtime because of that.

I guess math is racist and that's my "white privilege" money.  :::D

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
A baby being born white is already racist to them.
Bingo!!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
My job has been giving overtime lately because of the busy back to school season. One of my black co-workers said "Did you notice your check being any bigger than usual?" I said "Yes, I did" and she looked a little confused. I told her I'd been coming back from lunch early (normally, if you go over 40 hours they make you cut that time by going home early on Friday, but if they're giving overtime that week they don't make you cut it). Also I've been staying for the entire shift.

She on the other hand has been using the whole lunch hour plus leaving early, sometimes up to an hour early, as soon as she's allowed to go. She doesn't find anything to do to fill the rest of the time. In our department there's always some minor project that can be done. She probably only ended up with an hour or two of overtime while I ended up with 11 or so hours of overtime because of that.

I guess math is racist and that's my "white privilege" money.  :::D
You should give her half of your over time that you worked for! You owe her from slavery times! It was your fault! Wait, what about the whites that came here as slaves to earn land and citizenship, like some of the Irish? You owe me money too, my grandfather was Irish!

Damn it! My fathers side was Puritans, I owe myself money!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 11:13:59 PM by אפרים בן נח »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Talking about whales...

Oprah at the beach:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You should give her half of your over time that you worked for! You owe her from slavery times! It was your fault! Wait, what about the whites that came here as slaves to earn land and citizenship, like some of the Irish? You owe me money too, my grandfather was Irish!

Damn it! My fathers side was Puritans, I owe myself money!

Great post.

I go in, do my job, and try not to start any trouble. So, I haven't gotten written up even though I've been there for almost six years. My co-workers on the other hand get confused as to why they get in trouble and I don't. One of them (a partial black) in the past thought I was getting "favoritism" even though she was stirring up trouble and yelling at managers/team leads and I wasn't, which is why they didn't like her. I never felt that I was getting any kind of favoritism, just that I wasn't causing trouble or taking unecessary shortcuts in the work and they were.

This is the same kind of logic we see on a larger scale when blacks in society go to prison more often than whites. It's as if the blacks can't seem to understand why they go to prison more often, when it's a well-known fact that they commit violent crimes more often.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Almost all inter-racial violent crime is black on white.  The statistics bear it out, and every incident of inter-racial street crime I've witnessed has been black on white -- and I've witnessed a few.   Whites simply won't fight back.  They have too much to lose, and the tables can be turned on them quite readily like George Zimmerman.  Most blacks have nothing to lose, and they have a violent sub culture anyway.  Prison is like a home away from home for many of them.