Author Topic: A Tribute To Our Jewish Confederate Heroes  (Read 2815 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: A Tribute To Our Jewish Confederate Heroes
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2013, 03:59:32 PM »
I love Brit AM, it amazes me just how close Welsh (Cymraeg) is to Hebrew literal translations of The Torah are just amazing.

I had so much fun studying Brit AM that I decided to learn to read, write and speak Welsh, and in modern Welsh their are many hints of Ladino as well.

The Scott's openly claim they are of the Tribe of Dan and with so many historical facts and names of towns and places, and rivers that trace to Dan is also amazing.

Some Left wing Brain dead liberal people will think your nuts to discuss this subject, but if they just bothered to study they would discover it's very relevant.

As for Alex Jones it's not so much I agree with most of what he says and most times I don't, but his show can be very entertaining in the world of KAOS we now live, and those two videos above had me falling out of my chair with laughter, nothing wrong with that.

And the one thing he did bust wide open and expose and was attacked big time for it was the DHS purchase of Billions of rounds of ammo!

I have been to your web page Mad Jewess many times, never posted their yet, but you are popular on Infowars, I have read people talking about your web page many times.

I have a mission in life, to break down prejudice and to help gain better understanding of Jewish people, and I do very well, I have a JPFO a information table at several local gun shows here in Texas, where I now live, I belong to the Son's of the Confederacy having shown some of my direct ancestors did in fact fight for the South during the Civil War and growing up as a Dixie Redneck I have never had any racism problems. Jews and Blacks are mostly all Rednecks in the Deep South and we get along very well unlike in the North, Black people here are all gun owners they love to ride horses, go fishing and hunting, tailgating, drinking beer and having neighbors and friends over for BBQ's.

I was married to a Black woman for over 20 years and her family were Ethiopian Jews, we had 4 beautiful children together and now I am the grandfather too 4 beautiful Grand Children so I get a disheartened to see some of the attacks on Black people, Jews are of all nations and all backgrounds as we were dispersed amongst the Nations.

Yes I have had my run in's with Racist Blacks, but like us as Jews we do not like when we are all gathered up in the same group for the actions of the self hating anti American Jews in Politics.

So we should be very careful not to lump all Black people in to that same category as it is not true as I have demonstrated in fact above.

My newest Grandchild that is on the ways Daddy is a Native American Jew from Arizona, he is a wonderful gifted and loving young man, very handsome and I am honored to have him as a new son, he treats my daughter like a angel, he has super thick long hair and I hope his gene's nullify the balding that runs in my family...LOL 

The racism is mostly in the Big cities' and in the North, where like in Boston Metro for example, everyone is segregated to their own parts of the cities and suburbs, Irish in South Boston and Dorchester, Italians in the North End, Asian's in East Boston for example. Here in Texas Jew and Gentile alike just like back in Louisiana get along with no issues and we all look out for each other.

Their is a saying here "I love everyone till they give me a reason not too!

I have been to your web page Mad Jewess many times, never posted their yet, but you are popular on Infowars, I have read people talking about your web page many times.

Cant believe that.
Any publicity is good publicity : )

I may not care for the dude, but thats OK with me if people like my posts and work.

I am also Portugee/Sephardic and American Seneca/Iroquois Indian.  My mom is a Jew and my father Indian/Christian.  Last year we found out that my Grandmother on my Dads side (His Mom) is a Levin who changed her name to Leavens, obviously to avoid anti semitism as she was an opera singer in the 20's, 30's, NYC.

Lots of ppl here hate Jones, he said some insane things about the Jewish people. 
So, ya all just be nice to each other : )

I retain that I SIFT THROUGH news, now.  Even at times, Jones's site.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2013, 08:25:02 AM »
Their is a saying here "I love everyone till they give me a reason not too!
We go by the same saying 'up north'.

Before assuming people are racist 'up north'...you should stop to think that maybe there is a reason for not sharing the love all the time.  Let's see... robbery, rape and murder (all in my very own family) are my reasons for waiting to judge people on the content of their character and not just accepting the color of their skin.  I'm sorry if that seems racist.  I don't consider myself, or most of the people on this forum, racist.

I enjoyed your post to AsheDina and it sounds like you have a wonderful family.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:15:39 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2013, 10:14:58 AM »
Gd bless the white race!
Gd bless little Israel!
Gd bless JTF!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »
Just wanted to throw in my two cents here. Nothing directed at any of our great members.

While I agree that the common black culture in this country is evil and racist, just because someone is white, doesn't make them righteous. For example all the whites that are in these extremely anti-semitic and anti-Israel countries. Or how about the white German nazis mass murderers. Or how about the Russians that Chaim helped free millions of Jews from? The list goes on.

JTF doesn't care what color someone is or what race someone is. We care about what certain groups do. Most groups of people have a common culture and base belief system. Obviously it's a generality and there are some exceptions. But just because a group shares a common skin type, doesn't mean a hill of beans to us. We care about what they do (especially to others) and how they behave and what they believe. Calling us racists is just a red herring to distract from the real issues - and a way for the intellectually dishonest to "dismiss" and silence the truth.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim