Author Topic: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?  (Read 25138 times)

Erica

Re: Why You Should not vote for BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2007, 09:05:34 PM »
Ok, you would vote for a muslim candidate for the President of the USA. I see where you stand, and I am totally opposed too your point of view.
I can't help that. And the word isn't 'too' as in "too many"... its "TO.

Don't worry about my spelling, you understand my point, those that cannot debate, defame.
You should know.

Erica

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 09:08:17 PM »
You liberals really are stupid.

If someone is a muslim, they MUST believe is islam dominating the world. They MUST believe in murdering Jews. They MUST believe in sharia law.

So how does this belief NOT effect their views on important issues?

I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

I can say I would not vote for a muslim . You seem too be undecided on this issue. Why is this ?

If you will vote or not vote for someone solely based on whether or not they think that Mohamed is the last prophet or not, then, you are truly small-minded.  I am not undecided.  I told you that I decide a candidate's worth based on what he/she stands on important issues.

Don't worry about my spelling, you understand my point, those that cannot debate, defame.

There needs to be no explanation about why I added this quote.
Thank you for being part of the solution, HelpAmerica.

I don't own a copy of the Qu'ran but by the admissions of people here, in the Muslim faith, you must kill Jews. Thanks for researching that.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 09:08:44 PM »
I just wanted too let the forum understand where you stand. You have explained it. You would vote for a muslim candidate. It is your opinion. I respect your opinion, even though I disagree with it. I will not take potshots at you, or degrade you in any way shape or form. If you believe a muslim President would be a good thing for America, I don't hate you, I pity you.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2007, 09:11:57 PM »
Erica ,

Would you vote for a muslim presidential candidate ?
I said it once, I'll say it again. Anyone who has our country's best interest at heart, gets my vote. The point is though that Obama isn't a Muslim. He might have been at 6 years old..a mere baby... but he isn't anymore. And just because he won't say I HATE MUSLIMS, dosen't make him evil.
Once a muslim always a muslim. I am sure that somewhere deep down he has some sympathy for muslims and in the times we live in this is something we can do without. More importantly Obama is inept on the issues. The few times he has opened his mouth on any important issues he has laid an egg. He only does well when he talks about social feel good issues. With the world as it is now the last thing we need is a black Jimmy Carter.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »
Erica you texted "I don't own a copy of the Qu'ran "

Then how can you speak of things you have not read ?

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 09:17:40 PM »
I have read the Qur'an, and nowhere in the Qur'an does it say that Islam must "dominate" the world.  Also, it never says anything about "murdering Jews" or believing in "Sharia Law".  In fact, I'm quite sure that the words "Sharia Law" are never mentioned in the Qur'an.  As far as "murdering Jews" is concerned, the Qur'an has this to say: "And mention Ibrahim (Abraham) in the Book (the Qur'an); surely he was a truthful man, a prophet."  The Muslims see Abraham as a prophet.  So, why would they want to kill his people?

The koran has NOTHING to do with it. The koran is NOT the LIMIT of islamic belief.

Sharia law, Jew killing and world domination ARE islamic beliefs.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »
HelpAmerica the muslims view Abraham as a MUSLIM.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2007, 09:21:31 PM »
Erica ,

Would you vote for a muslim presidential candidate ?
I said it once, I'll say it again. Anyone who has our country's best interest at heart, gets my vote. The point is though that Obama isn't a Muslim. He might have been at 6 years old..a mere baby... but he isn't anymore. And just because he won't say I HATE MUSLIMS, dosen't make him evil.
Once a muslim always a muslim. I am sure that somewhere deep down he has some sympathy for muslims and in the times we live in this is something we can do without. More importantly Obama is inept on the issues. The few times he has opened his mouth on any important issues he has laid an egg. He only does well when he talks about social feel good issues. With the world as it is now the last thing we need is a black Jimmy Carter.

Once a Muslim always a Muslim?  Really now?  Does that belief hold true across all religions?  If so, then we're all atheists deep down.

The koran has NOTHING to do with it. The koran is NOT the LIMIT of islamic belief.

I am actually quite sure that the Qur'an and the way that the Prophet Mohamed lived his life are the limits of Islamic beliefs.  Anything beliefs held outside of these beliefs by Islamic people are personal and political beliefs.

HelpAmerica the muslims view Abraham as a MUSLIM.

This is true, but they still would not kill the people who identify with Abraham if they are following true Islamic Law.

newman

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

I am actually quite sure that the Qur'an and the way that the Prophet Mohamed lived his life are the limits of Islamic beliefs.  Anything beliefs held outside of these beliefs by Islamic people are personal and political beliefs.

You're an idiot.

Rosaries aren't in the Catholics' Bible, but they ARE catholic belief.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 09:26:52 PM »
HelpAmerica ,

Why are you in this forum DEFENDING ISLAM ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
Madeline Albright as a former White House cabinet member is Czechoslovakian... (ETA: Spell check needed for that word. just didn't look right) ., if I'm not mistaken. Do you have any idea how many people hate people from that country?...its probably a small amount  but should she have been voted against because she is Slavic.
 NoToBright albright is a traitiarous kike and i'd never vote for her,i'd vote for bozo the clown before her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »
Catholicism is not what is under question here.  If you want to bring Catholicism into the debate, I have other problems with it other than what is and isn't their beliefs.

Also, I hardly think that resorting to name-calling is a mature way to defeat someone in a debate.  As mosquewatch said:
those that cannot debate, defame.

I am not only defending Islam: I am only defending what is truth.  Some people here are making some unfounded, bogus claims, and I really don't like that.  I would do the same for any religion coming under question.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »
You defend islam, then you agree with it.

Kitty is getting hungry.

newman

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2007, 09:40:05 PM »
Catholicism is not what is under question here.  If you want to bring Catholicism into the debate, I have other problems with it other than what is and isn't their beliefs.

Also, I hardly think that resorting to name-calling is a mature way to defeat someone in a debate.  As mosquewatch said:
those that cannot debate, defame.

I am not only defending Islam: I am only defending what is truth.  Some people here are making some unfounded, bogus claims, and I really don't like that.  I would do the same for any religion coming under question.

I raised catholicism 'coz of your dumb claims about the koran being the extent of islamic belief. My point is that the beliefs of many religions go beyond their scripture. And YOU KNOW IT!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2007, 09:42:37 PM »
Newman, he is trying to cloud the issue, by bringing something else up. It's a classic tact of those that agree with islam, and want in some way to "get along with everyone" dementia kind of attitude.

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2007, 09:44:28 PM »
How am I clouding the issue?  And you're so quick to assume that I'm a "he".

Like I said, keep up the name-calling.  I'm really enjoying it.

newman

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 09:47:57 PM »

We NEVER 'assumed' you had a pair.

Your clouding the issue by pretending not to understand why I gave the example of catholics and roraries to disprove your claims about the koran being the limit of muslims' beliefs and saying I'm bringing them into the debate.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2007, 09:48:20 PM »

I'm enjoying you expose who you are on this forum. What side will the mods take. Mine or yours ?

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2007, 09:53:38 PM »
That's up to the American people to decide, but, up until now, you have yet to show me how Islam, and notice how I didn't use the word "Muslim", could lead someone into evil-doing.  So, how can you use that against Barack Obama?

newman

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2007, 09:56:21 PM »
That's up to the American people to decide, but, up until now, you have yet to show me how Islam, and notice how I didn't use the word "Muslim", could lead someone into evil-doing.  So, how can you use that against Barack Obama?

The world's most senior islamic clerics are on record as stating islam must dominate the world and impose sharia. That's how.

PS: Mohamad is a rapist pig.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2007, 09:57:45 PM »
If you like the JTF forum so much, please watch a video that Chaim did about obama.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D0pPoWw0r6o

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »

The world's most senior islamic clerics are on record as stating islam must dominate the world and impose sharia. That's how.

PS: Mohamad is a rapist pig.

Mohammed ibn sharmuta

Offline HelpAmerica

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2007, 10:00:21 PM »
So, now we've sunk so low as to insult the religion of more than 2 billion people across the world?

newman

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2007, 10:02:31 PM »
So, now we've sunk so low as to insult the religion of more than 2 billion people across the world?

No.

The death cult of 2 billion stinking, unwashed animals.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2007, 10:02:54 PM »
Sunk so low?? You really don't know what your dealing with here. You haven't even started to hear insults when it comes to muslim animals
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years