Author Topic: NOFX?  (Read 535 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
NOFX?
« on: August 29, 2013, 05:15:39 PM »
Have anyone here heard of these far-left freaks? They are staunch democrats who promote vicious anti-Republican propaganda in their "songs".

Apparently, their leader Fat Mike is Jewish, but like all self-hating leftist Jews, considers himself to be an atheist. He is also a pervert who has been into BDSM as of 1992.

Prior to 2004 presidential ellections, he has organized a project called "Rock against Bush", in which he and other leftist punk rock musicians were protesting against Bush being re-elected.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Bush
The effort was initiated by Fat Mike (Michael Burkett) of the band NOFX, inspired by the Rock Against Reagan campaign of the early 1980s. Its goal was to encourage people, especially punk fans, to register to vote and to oppose Bush. Both a CD and a DVD were included, the latter containing documentaries critical of Bush, music videos, and comedy. T-shirts were also printed, depicting Fat Mike with the text "Not My Political Advisor", as a parody of the "Not My President" shirts that depicted Bush, issued by Fat Mike. Fat Mike himself stated he found this to be "pretty funny".

Here is the list of bands that were invilved in this mess. Feel free to boycott them.
NOFX
Alkaline Trio
Descendents
Flogging Molly
The Epoxies
Rx Bandits
The Offspring
Rise Against
Pennywise
Anti-Flag
The Lawrence Arms
Dillinger Four
Thought Riot
Against Me!
Ministry
Green Day
Sum 41
The World/Inferno Friendship Society
Autopilot Off
No Doubt
Useless ID

Here he accuses Republican canditates of cheating
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/10/22/fat-mike-nofx-politics_n_2001460.html?
“The only reason [Bush won the 2004 election] is that the electronic voting machines in Ohio were fixed,” Fat Mike says. "If Obama blows this, I'll be surprised. I think this is what is going to happen: either Obama wins by a lot, or Romney cheats so bad that he steals the election.

"In that case, what am I going to do?”
I think this guy deserves an ultimate curse. What do you think?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: NOFX?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 06:22:35 PM »
One of the best punk bands out there...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 06:52:14 PM »
That song has been around for ten years.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 07:22:08 PM »
That song has been around for ten years.

What do you think about this band?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 09:16:27 PM »
I did enjoy the debut album and 2nd of No doubt. After that, they went downhill.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 04:33:26 AM »
I wish a polar bear would eat them.