Author Topic: Swedish girls design anti-rape belt  (Read 2217 times)

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
Swedish girls design anti-rape belt
« on: November 05, 2006, 11:02:45 AM »
Ironically they don't mention why rapes in swenden are on the rise or "who' is behind it....

Swedish girls design anti-rape belt
Published: 22nd November 2005 19:06 CET

Online: http://www.thelocal.se/2546/

A group of Swedish teenage girls has designed a belt that requires two hands to remove and which they hope will deter would-be rapists, one of the creators told AFP on Tuesday.

"It's like a reverse chastity belt," one of the creators, 19-year-old Nadja Björk, told AFP, meaning that the wearer is in control, instead of being controlled.

The military-style buckle has a latch that the wearer has to move through a labyrinth into the correct position in order to unlock the belt.

"You need two hands to open it, so the rapist can't hold you down and open it at the same time. It takes a while to figure it out if you don't know what you're doing," she said.

The product was designed as part of a high school project in entrepreneurship and the girls have already sold 300 of the belts in Sweden, priced at 150 kronor.

Björk and one of her partners now plan to start a business to mass produce the belts and are currently in negotiations with potential partners.

"But I'm not doing this for the money," she said. "I'm really passionate about stopping rape. I think it's terrible."

The Swedish media have in recent months given wide and descriptive coverage to rape attacks, though experts' opinions vary on whether there has been an actual rise in the number of such crimes.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: Swedish girls design anti-rape belt
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 12:00:59 PM »
Obviously the cascade of rapes is being perpetrated by the young men coming across the border from Finland.

Islam is incompatible with the ideals and values of western civilization.

I remember reading about the Muslim gang rapes in Australia where the mother of one of the animals hissed at one of the victims while she was giving testimony in open court.

When are we going to realize Muslims want us infidels converted to 9th century thought ideals or dead?

I don't understand who is pushing this Muslim immigration and rape agenda across Europe. Many areas around Paris have become no-go areas except for armored police vehicles.

In Amsterdam Muslim children in grade schools outnumber Christians.

In Sweden the epidemic of rape is raging out of control.

Why? Why are people in these countries tolerating this lawlessness while encouraging ever more "immigrants" without jobs or skills to make there way to Europe?

There are two reasons the first being hate crime legislation which stifles debate on the subject.  I would imagine if one of the girls mentioned the fact rapes were mostly the work of Muslim immigrants she would be visited by police made to defend her "hateful" and "racist" remark.

Debate is stifled before it is started.

The second reason is a desire of politicians to prop up their generous social security systems in face of a declining population.  It is going to take ever more workers to fund their Ponzi schemes and the feeling is immigrants will work to pay the taxes.  Haha, I read somewhere Muslim immigrants, who constitute just 4% of the population, are sucking down over half the money earmarked for social programs. 

This is not unlike inviting a pack of wild dogs into your home then complaining when they sh¡t on your carpet.
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »
Obviously the cascade of rapes is being perpetrated by the young men coming across the border from Finland.

I remember reading about the Muslim gang rapes in Australia where the mother of one of the animals hissed at one of the victims while she was giving testimony in open court.

When are we going to realize Muslims want us infidels converted to 9th century thought ideals or dead?

I don't understand who is pushing this Muslim immigration and rape agenda across Europe. Many areas around Paris have become no-go areas except for armored police vehicles.

Why? Why are people in these countries tolerating this lawlessness while encouraging ever more "immigrants" without jobs or skills to make there way to Europe?

There are two reasons the first being hate crime legislation which stifles debate on the subject.  I would imagine if one of the girls mentioned the fact rapes were mostly the work of Muslim immigrants she would be visited by police made to defend her "hateful" and "racist" remark.

The second reason is a desire of politicians to prop up their generous social security systems in face of a declining population.  It is going to take ever more workers to fund their Ponzi schemes and the feeling is immigrants will work to pay the taxes.  Haha, I read somewhere Muslim immigrants, who constitute just 4% of the population, are sucking down over half the money earmarked for social programs. 

This is not unlike inviting a pack of wild dogs into your home then complaining when they sh¡t on your carpet.
Excellent comment.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 06:36:04 PM »
"In Amsterdam Muslim children in grade schools outnumber Christians."

Actually thats quite the same in Malmö. Sweden's third biggest city

I remember my class. i was the only christian:P

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »

Thanks to unrestricted immigration and political correctness. The same barbarism of the muzzies are seen wherever their numbers are of a significant size. I am surprised these stories manage to get out of Sweden and other countries of Western Europe heavily infested with muslims as the media and authorities try to cover it up.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 01:58:19 PM »
Women wouldn't need some stupid belt if they'd stop behaving like Whores.

What these Women really need are suits of armor.  This belt is likely to increase the male predator's frustration and anger, leading to violent assault and battery.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 02:12:15 PM »
Women wouldn't need some stupid belt if they'd stop behaving like Whores.

What these Women really need are suits of armor.  This belt is likely to increase the male predator's frustration and anger, leading to violent assault and battery.

The islamic filth goes after any woman regardless of their behaviour.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2007, 02:14:25 PM »
They should just call it the Anti-muslim belt.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »
THEY CASTRATE THE MOSLEM AND NOT CHEMICALY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03