Author Topic: Invasion of USA continues:  (Read 1054 times)

Offline snowshoe

• Junior JTFer
Invasion of USA continues:
« on: July 25, 2007, 09:48:07 AM »
When will the politicians wake up, (or get replaced?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to share this email I received...........

Most Americans STILL cannot imagine that the strongest nation in the world has such a porous border. The "hard working immigrant coming across to put food on their table" is the limit of their concern, reference our national security crisis.

John is a Minuteman Search and Rescue volunteer with current ties to law enforcement, and spends his off time, saving illegal aliens from dying in the hot desert of Arizona. As I sit here and type this, U.S. Border Patrol (on the scanner) are actively recovering bodies from last night's fierce monsoon thunderstorm that swept through the Altar Valley near Tucson.

Air Dragon--Out !

HI DAVE;

I MAY HAVE TOLD YOU THIS STORY BEFORE SO BEAR WITH ME.

ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO I WAS TALKING TO AN I.A. ABOUT HIS ADVENTURES CROSSING THE BORDER, SOMETHING I DO OFTEN WITH I.A.'S. HE HAD CROSSED ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO IN NEW MEXICO. I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD EVER SEEN MIDDLE EASTERN TYPE PEOPLE SOUTH OF THE BORDER, WAITING TO CROSS-OVER INTO THE UNITED STATES.

THE NIGHT HE CROSSED, HE SAID YES. HE SAID IT'S A NIGHTLY ROUTINE OF PEOPLE LINING UP AT THE BORDER WITH THEIR "COYOTES" WAITING FOR THE SUN TO SET, WHEN 5 (WHAT HE CALLED) TALIBANS SHOWED UP WITH THEIR TOP DOLLAR COYOTES.

HE SAID, NONE SPOKE ENGLISH OR SPANISH. HE SAID THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY EDUCATED AND HAD MONEY, SINCE IT COSTS ABOUT $20,000 PER EACH MIDDLE EASTERN TO CROSS. THEY ALL CROSSED THAT NIGHT.

JOHN (MCDC) S.A.R.

http://forum.minutemanhq.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12557
Forever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in Heaven.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Invasion of USA continues:
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2007, 09:50:01 AM »
Why am i not suprised
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03